Gamehero14 Draws Abs

It’s uuuhhhh… an absolutely integral part of character design. Definitely needed. Ramps up the interest and value of the design tenfold. Yup.

1 Like

On a slightly more serious note; a PSA from Mr. Technodad.

Art should be fun and enjoyable.

For those artists reading this, I challenge you to do something new. What I did today was trying to make art with no linework and a very limited color palette (only 3-4 colors). Consider trying to do so yourself.

Hmmm, maybe next time before spending over three hours on a piece I intend to post here, I should bleeding THINK WHETHER ITS FORUM POSTABLE.
This was going to be a follow-up to the Worldbuilding post I made two days ago.

Anatomy and pose practice. First time intentionally studying it by going back and forth between references and the drawing.

Clothing added so I don’t get smited by the mod team. Original models didn’t have details or anything, but I’d rather not risk it. Especially given that every art post I make seems to toe the line more and more.

6 Likes

yo faces look a lot better now

Working with references helps.

The forum’s anatomy god delivers again

1 Like

That’s a big improvement!!

1 Like

YOU CAN NEVER TAKE ME LINES AWAY GRAHHHH :rage: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :boom: :boom: :eagle: :hamburger: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle:

Okay, you wanna be American?

Draw something using only the colors red, white, and blue. Including for the linework.:us::eagle::red_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle:

Okay, I’m going to level with all of you: idk what to draw anymore. Someone please give me ideas until I like one.

Draw a cute raccoon

Already started on something, I’ll draw this next.

1 Like

yuki from jjk, shes like a special grade so she should be muscular

this chick looks like she’s in at least 4 Facebook groups

1 Like

Cute Men Enjoyers
Muscular Men Enjoyers
Handsome Men Enjoys
Men Enjoys

Men.

Homo sapiens

Homos.

Skibidi toilet :point_up::nerd: