Gem grind

Uhhhh just small topic for asking people the most efficient way to grind exotic gems. Got plenty of good reagents.

opening chests has the highest lootpool (5 possible exotic jewels) so doing sameria chest route probably is the best

If you want alot of exotic gems, find one of the crystal islands in the dark sea.
every single crystal will give you an exotic gem when broken.

the only two it can’t give are musgravite and painite.

I saw one only once (I dont do ds often) and lost it cuz I was in a fight with an atlantean brig and I just couldn’t locate it after I was done.

I do sealed chests, apparently dark sea has some crystal island that you can farm gems on but I have never found it. (I’m an epicenter explorer)

i got a lot of gems when finding treasure charts, you could try that. leveling up charting for lost knowledge is good also so you can sell them on the market and buy gems