Gem socketing

It’s a more common system in some other RPGs/MMORPGs that involves further specialization in customizing and honing the strength of you armor.

You can likely apply gems to your armor in-game that gives them a further buff to their capabilities. Not stat increases, but passive effects, such as Ultimate Art Cooldown Reduction (not sure what gem this is on, but practically confirmed by the v1.12 balance doc’s comments on Intensity). Other examples could be Decreased Stamina Usage, Increased Magic Energy Regen, and more. They would likely be based on percentage rather than flat values like enchants, as they will likely not scale with level.

2 Likes

I just want to have it for that juicy drip.

1 Like

Ult Art cd reduction on Intensity has been a thing for months, it just reduces it so little it’s nearly unnoticeable.

Damn just noticed it saying gem only, interesting

I hope gem socketing has a gem that only I can have that multiplies my power 5 times making me do 1500 damage a hit :+1::pray::pleading_face:

what if you can swap out the gems on the amulets :flushed:

Mid

1 Like

Nah bro sonic really went out collecting all the emeralds when he could have just bought them :money_with_wings:.

if you know what this is you a real one

4 Likes

where can i find that? on the trello theres just the recent v1.11 changes and nothing in them that have to do with intensity, what is this referring to

found here:

heres the link directly to the doc

1 Like

I never got selling full price stuff for quick money tbh, you can grind bosses or ships for money and you only lose gallons above 1K on death.
The amount of cannonballs you get from sealed chests is more then enough imo.

I purely enough this update for how visuals will go.
(Please vetex let us use the Magius relic I want to use it as a vanity so badly)

god no i already sold mine

Why would you ever sold them?

What did you guys do with relics?
  • Sold them
  • Kept them

0 voters

man whats the point of keeping an untradeable item that does nothing

YOOO
whats gem socketing I was to lazy to read other stuff

Well that’s the thing, we don’t really know anything other than they look like tasty jelly beans :woman_shrugging:

sentimental value, proof of something thats no longer exist

Nahhhh bro whats the point of sentimental value if I can’t lowball with it bro that’s worthless fr I’m out here tryna make bread not soil my bed :100:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.