Generations change

if you don’t have a beta band in your aa inventory, your account won’t be gen 2

thats the most consistent way to verify it since roblox badges are messed up visually

3 Likes

Well that sucks, I was hoping to be somewhat og. Thanks for the info tho.

So I guess that’d make me gen 2

gen 1 GANG
Was pleasantly surprised to see old players get some sort of recognition/acknowledgment in AO though
Also I don’t remember much of anything from OF, but i’m pretty sure I remember sea curses not spawning on any sort of timer (like most one piece games do with devil fruits), but instead just spawning one time at the start of the server, which made them pretty tough to get.
Also, ability keys were really funny. The fire sea curse had like 12 abilities, so for some of them you would have to reach all the way to keys like L or K.

me when the majority of the player base will be gen 4 like me and i will lose my ability to boost my ego
:sob:

1 Like

just checked and it turns out i have the online fighting badge even tho i dont remember playing the game

guess im a big og now

had to spend robux on aa’s grand reopening. what a fucking waste

The problem with this system is that I played both Online Fighting AND Arcane Adventures on my old Roblox accounts / when I was still a kid.

Now that I have an account that I spent tons of time (and money) into, I’m feeling slightly salty that I can’t be here for Gen 1…

Mood.

How tf do you check?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.