Generations change

• Changed how generations work to incorporate every game in the arcane universe. If you have one of the following badges, your generation will be automatically updated:
    • Generation 1 (Online Fighting - Welcome to Online Fighting badge 2014-2015)
    • Generation 2 (Arcane Adventures - Beta Player 2016-2017)
    • Generation 3 (Arcane Adventures - Welcome to Arcane Adventures 2017-2018)
    • Generation 4 (World of Magic - Open Test 1-4 2019-2020)
    • Generation 5 (World of Magic - World of Magic Player 2020-2021)
    • Generation 6 (Arcane Odyssey - Welcome to Arcane Odyssey 2021+)
1 Like

gen 1 gang

Gen 3 is aight

How was Online Fighting like?

This was a very surprising change of events. Gen 1 gang

lol idk i dont remember shit

Gen 2 Ganggg!!! best 25 robux spent and also gen 1 will remember that.

gen 4 on my corrupted file and 5 on the new one :nod:, shit i would love to have gen 2 but at 2016 i was like 11 lol

For some reason he removed the regular arcane adventures generation?

Also man I guess playing FTOF in 2014 had nothing to do with OF despite the very similar names

2 Likes

why was AA gen removed :frcryin:

probably because a bunch of us realized you can STILL join the broken arcane adventures place and get the badge

bruhhh

Lmao I didn’t even realize that I join to see if I still had the beta bracelet but when I did join I seen like 20 people randomly join

Imagine not being generation 1

was like a dream back then, i remember training sword in that arena looking island with my friend and just fucking around. was really good for its time, but in comparison to the modern average OP game, it was probably average if not a tiny bit better.

the game was a grindfest and i remember there being a durability system for weapons (and I think a weapon upgrade system though that’s probably false), I know I used two sword style and wore one of those blue open shirts with black trousers and black skin tone

there were only two curses afaik, sand and fire. i think i got sand some point before i stopped playing the game, but it might have been fire. probably sand since i remember going on the island that spawns it and almost getting fucking killed by a shark, but not too sure on whether i actually got the fruit or not. i know i had a devil fruit sea curse though.

don’t remember much on melee combat. not sure if there were fighting styles, but i never got one actually scratch that, i probably did have a fighting style, just don’t remember.

4 Likes

So weird, I know I’ve played arcane in beta and if not I know I at least PLAYED it but I don’t seem to have any of these badges, that’s really annoying idk what happened.

Yeah I just joined now and I’m in the third sea at max level, thats so weird.

WITH beta bracelet

Gen 3 gang :sunglasses:

nvm I think gen 1

guess im gen 3 since i played AA on a different account
e

same here, but for some reason i found 7 beta bracelets in my inventory

I don’t know if I was a beta player for AA, I just remember playing it before filterenabled was mandatory, am I eligible?