Genshin discussion place (:

hide your UID :fr:

also hello and goodbye

i have no yanfei nor zhongli. i am at the risk of the 50/50 loss. my only 4 star so far was a FUCKING RAINSLASHER, THAT SHITTY 4* CLAYMORE WITH EM, SHITSLASHER AMIRITE?

who are you hoping for if you do lose the 50/50?

diluc. just diluc. pyro claymore can take down every possible shield that hilichurls can have, also he’s still standing. otherwise keqing for the fun gameplay style or jean for utility.

but keep mona and that zombie away. please.

never realised diluc was so useful in all those situations, guess thats good to know

yeah get some noctulous jade, treasure hoarder insignias and get the primo geovishap materials.

then you’ll need azhdaha’s bloodjade stuff which i need soon as well when i get past 60 and solve my xp and mora problem ;-; and guide to gold

i didn’t really farm for yanfei stuff aside from 3-4 geovishap cause why not if i got her and honestly surprised i could casually lvl her to 60

what

diluc is still one of the best in gameplay and a great pyro unit. if you have him, build him. i wish to have him mainly because I have a wolf’s gravestone, i have Razor but a Pyro Claymore would just be all I need to get rid of shields easily and if you add how good of an element Pyro is and Diluc’s potential, to that 5* weapon, you have an amazing unit as long as your artifacts are good. you need a full set of crimson witch for him to reach max potential, which could take some time but will be worth it 100%

i do have him i just dont know where to start with artifacts but i was planning on looking into it over the weekend sadly dont have wolfs gravestone though

get crimson witch 4 piece it legit was made for him pretty much

sands-atk%
goblet-pyro dmg
circlet- crit rate/dmg (if you have high crit dmg like 90% then get the crit rate and vise-versa)

substats:

1. crit rate/dmg
  2. atk
  3. energy recharge
  4. is really whatever preferably not def

what i can think of on the spot cause diluc ult is like 60 or smth from what i can guess. not to mention it’s pretty much standard sub stats for everyone.

unless you’re a healer where dmg isn’t really relevant and you’ go def or hp for heal scaling unless you’re albedo and dmg is off def or smth

I really hoped for Diluc cause he looks cool and has fire and I like fire. I think Keqing is fun to play cause of her skill gimmick, but I don’t think I’ll be using her till I get Zhongli cause I heard they have really good elemental resonance with each other

Not exactly high but ok

holy shit, they just posted solely to flex. What a chad.

i meant to say smth like 17% crit rate with 90% crit dmg then get circlet with crit rate but yeah high would be 240%+

I think my mona is on like 50% crit with 220% crit damage

nice i’m cracking down on stuff but the new artifacts, me needing to farm for better ones, and lacking in xp and mora is really straining me atm ;-;

been doing yanfei’s leveling, then the artifacts of hers, then move to zhongli’s new set soon hopefully.

update!! HOW THE FUCK

It’s a 4* tho? What is this about lol

I rolled fischl on Zhonglis banner

I can’t even get Yanfei B(

fischl is fun though so im sure you wont mind her