Genshin discussion place (:

didn’t get my 0.000000000101010000045050050506060060% character bit tiddy waifu even though I spen $100000 on her :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

i got diluc LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

update!! FUCK YEAH LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i love him so much

I won the 50/50 got Zhongli, and 2 yanfeis

ggs man, who dyou plan to get next?

i got diona (after getting her from energy amplifier so C3) and a rainslasher and i can’t get much primogems, so fuck you for being a lucky asshole

at least my diona has extra levels for her heal, has it’s uses

but the rainslasher is fucking useless

i’m going to try to get yanfei then i’m saving for whenever the leaked character Kazuha releasesd (by far the coolest character i’ve seen so far and he’s not cryo)

i want kazuha when he comes out cause he seems neat and the fact i don’t have another anemo character ;-;

but in the mean time i’ve almost maxed out traveler to lvl 90 at 88 atm aaa

Eula hopefully althought its pretty unlikely ill hit pity again

I have a simple solution;

Uninstall Genshin.
Join the revolution.
Together, we can defeat the common enemy and become strong.

1 Like

no shut up

1 Like

:frcryin:

I don’t think I’ll be rolling on Eula, I don’t need chongyun with boobies I’m good. Kazuha looks cool but I doubt I’ll have saved enough for him B(

actually I might have enough, kazuha will be coming after Klee I believe. We’re 2 banners away from him so I may be able to save just enough to hit the 50/50 pity

Imagine not just soloing noelle

Scrolling through this thread is making my eyes bulge out of my head, what the hell does any of this mean

1 Like

I did not roll for zhongli cause I wanted his shield, I rolled for zhongli because he was hot

1 Like

tbf traveller is like the easiest character to ascend, all you need is diamond gemstones from adventure rank rewards, hilichurls masks, and windwheel asters. and a shit ton of heros wits LMAO

:flushed: fair enough

simp

i simp for like 2 characters and he’s one of them

yes

honestly probably going to be the same with the new character
cryo mommy :flushed:

eula’s cool but kazuha is cooler