Genshin discussion place (:

We need luffy as dlc character yes.

the problem with him are the talents. they’re absolute pain to get.

I’m gonna make a last try to get Yanfei, then save for Kazuha & Ganyu rerun. wish me luck pls.

good luck, yanfei will come home

and yeah holy shit once we’ve been to all 7 regions we’ll have to max out 7 different sets of talents for each vision. That’s gonna be like 30 million mora at least

I’ll probably be saving for kazuha and then maybe that other polearm guy, but then I’ll spend on either childe or vortex vanquisher, depending on which comes back first

No, not because they’re too much elements, it’s because the talent materials change every level you increase.

cringe, just max noelle and breeze

i’m not getting kazuha because of his anemo abilities, i am getting kazuha because he is cute

leak, just found out that kazuha and albedo banners are back to back my day is ruined i’m sorry albedo

simp
only simp for geo mommy uwu

Zhongli banner is over.
My goal was yanfei.
over 60 pulls.
Not even a single yanfei.
i ended up with c5 diona, c4 noelle and a jean.
At least I lost on the 50/50 pity and now i can spend everything on klee with clear mind and no despair.

no it’s not strong enough to be called simping for kazuha, I just think his hair is cool

NOOOOOOOOOOO, I’m fairly certain yanfei will come back either on the albedo rerun or in a future inazuma banner. i am so sorry bro

1.6 standard banner is when they’ll appear again

that’s manageable, at least we don’t have to wait for a rerun for her

So many people wanting Yanfei, If i could I would giveaway my Yanfei, she’s just sitting in the dust right now :joy:

yanfeis actually a really good catalyst DPS, it’s just that Klee is in the game sooooooo

yanfei is perfect if you don’t have any Pyro dps

eula banner tomorrow featuring xingqiu, xinyan, and beidou. thoughts? i might roll cause i need xingqiu and xinyan and a few extra beidou constellations, but I dont wanna waste my kazuha funds

ain’t gonna pull for her and the 4 star constellations don’t really interest me rather save for kazuha cause i got no other anemo character ;-;

ah yeah, i was considering going for xiao instead of kazuha. out of curiosity, who’s your best character rn?

uh i honestly dunno but traveler is the highest lvled character of mine at 89 atm and has the most atk but yanfei and zhongli are fighting over who’s stronger.

don’t really pay much attention to their dmg really but ik that traveler is more consistant in dmg i’d have to check