Get better at blocking/parrying

Block, parry, dodge" They say
But for most people (such as me) its hard to reach the g key with your finger especially in pvp situations. And im gonna show you how to rebind it, to get better at blocking/parrying.

So fisrtly, u will need to rebind 1 of ur mouse additional keys to g. There are 2 ways to do that:

• rebinding it in ur mouse program
  • or create a special file that rebinds the g key

So the first one is easy, open ur mouse program, search for mouse key functions or smth like that and change on of ur mouse additional keys (side buttons, middle wheel button) to g. A lot of gaming mouses have a program for it, but some don’t, thats why theres the second method, which is a little bit harder to do

The second method:

1. Download AutoHotkey (no, were not hacking or getting an autoclicker, we just need it to get the .ahk file format to do this)

2. Create a text file
    01-Go-to-New-Text-Document-Windows

3. Type (additional button key of ur choice)::g

4. Save the file and enable “file name extension”

5. Rename the file from “smth.txt” to “smth.ahk”
    highlight-file-extension

6. Disable “file name extension” (cuz u dont wanna unintetionally change the file type of ur files)

7. Run the program (open it twice and click “yes” when a window pops up)

8. Get used to it in pvp and become a parry god :slight_smile:

Also, vetex doesnt want the block button to be rebindable :smiling_imp:

Dont be worried, this wont get u banned since theres no way for anticheats to find out that u have rebinded keys. Also its the same as changing ur keyboard language (us and eu layout) since its rebinding the z and y key. SO PLS DONT BAN ME FOR THIS

Also sry if the text is typed wrong, english aint my main language and im making this on a phone and traveling rn. Also the pictures are downloaded/screenshots since i cant get my hands on a pc rn while making this.

Thats all from me, cya

1 Like

should move this to guide

Is it possible to change it? Oh it is, i changed it

i did it

nahhh he lied

i can do it just fine on the g key

If your mouse doesn’t have programmable buttons or drivers for those buttons, you can also use something like xmouse to bind the block button to your middle mouse click

i tried some of those similliar programs, they had some programable keys like windows + alt + ctrl etc.
they didnt have the g key tho

me who has extremely long fingers and prefers block to be on G:

lucky one