Get rich quick

metal curse, create every metal known to mankind and crash the precious metals market.

perfect cooking, perfect brewing, perfect jewelcrafting
any magic is off the table since magic is basically impossible to use for anything other than destruction
perfect cooking is nice to have for yourself (and allows you to basically become gordon ramsey), perfect brewing allows you to make potions in real life, and jewelcrafting allows you to gain a lot of money easily

i think people usually think to go lazarus curse cause humans in the real world cant use magic and all the weapons on earth are non magic weapons so you would basically be seen as a god
(you could probably survive a nuke since it isnt magic)

Lazarus wouldn’t give magic invulnerability though, it doesn’t use magic energy it uses spirit energy and it doesn’t even transform the user unlike elemental curses

The immunity of physical attacks(Lazarus curse doesn’t even have this) comes from transforming into their curse’s element so a nuke could still probably evaporate them

no bro you don’t get it

you can spawn infinite materials

there is no reason there should be a nuke on you

just go to an american city and you’re good

those materials will disappear eventually so no you can’t

i would get the same 3 things but for a different purpose
i would use it to kill every human and then kill myself and all my clones as many times as possible till all of them fail to revive

I mean as a curse user

right. you would still tilt supply and demand though

I mean if everyone has inf materials those aren’t worth much anymore

blud what is wrong with you

1. Vetex’s owner powers
  2. I don’t need anything else
  3. nothing

humanity is a plague

i came here looking to get rich quick :pensive: where are the money making strategies…

now that i think of it, curse users have like zero downsides because there’s no magic in the seawater

1. energy curse
  2. lazarus curse (if i actually somehow get dumpstered)
    and assuming i WONT immediately go insane
  3. apocalypse bringer
    if i DO go immediately insane, i’d likely pick something like the aether curse (if it does exist) in its stead

all life is a plague by the flawed logic of humans being a plague.

why should we assume any other species to act any different than us in some situations?

perhaps the true plague, the plague of fodderness, is within you… :japanese_ogre:

before humans showed up the planet was perfectly fine
we are literally destroying the very thing that gave us life, ruining ecosystems and natural order in the process
thus, we are a plague.

other things have also done that, we’re not really that special
at least we’re able to comprehend what’s going wrong and how we could fix it