Get rich quick

You can have any three abilities from anything in the game or lore. You are dropped into the real world with all three abilities.

Your goal is to become as rich as possible or as influential as possible in a week. What are you bringing.

Objects count as abilities.

Crystal Curse, create a monopoly on gems! Theyll have to pay me many galleons… Ill soon rule an entire warring sea! And ill be known across the world!

I myself would use as much magic as possible to create arcanium weapons of destruction and force the US to by them with insanity potions.

get the lazarus curse
get the cloning primitive magic spell
get the energy curse

because I’d have 2 curses, using primitive magic doesn’t have any real negative effect, since you’re basically immortal anyways.
Step 1) Make as many clones as possible. Potentially also make videos about me and my clones doing stupid things like falling off buildings, and coming back from the death after 5 minutes

Step 2)Now I just have to get a clone to every major continent and then make them clone themselves as much as possible.
They’re basically unkillable, and they have infinite energy.

I will overrun the world with socially anxious trans catgirls and nobody can stop me.

(for the rich part, ig I could just rob a few banks or something)

iron magic: crash economy, strong foundations for everyone

water magic: I give to africa and stuff

thermos fist: ez money

you get hot by punching air
how’s that supposed to get you money?

Youll have to get through me first buddy.
There is only one catgirl around these parts.

there are approximately 1.594*10^5of them now

fighting

I bring the entire magic system of arcane to real life.
Have fun kids :]

I also bring a dark sea diamond and the bench of elm island back with me for souvenirs as I watch the world either burn or thrive.

Healing magic
Perfect Healing Elixirs (x2)

Make money as an American doctor.
Even if I don’t make that much, at least I’ll know I helped some people.

1 - Promethean flame curse
2 - Lazarus curse
3 - Energy curse

just destroy the whole US and China army and make them give me the whole country’s budget

and being a literal immortal and invincible god, i would become influential as a bonus

Metal Magic
Crystal Magic
Wood Magic

Ice magic.
Ice magic.
Ice magic.

Recreating ice age

Energy Curse, Growth Curse, Promethean Fire Curse (Assuming mental sanity is kept)

Dunno why people choose the Lazarus Curse when you’ll just never die with curse immortality and being basically immune to non-magic attacks

Vassalize the nations of the world with pure strength, extract a tithe of income in exchange for protection (easily can be taken by reducing military budget), offering more in tithe leads to benefits like using the Growth Curse in the area to improve vegetation and arability.

Eventually you’ll make gems worth nothing tho, even if it takes like 50 years of making gems

Hence why I will have to do some well needed… Well, ill need to deactivate some people

Energy curse, Apocalypse bringer curse (or some other really OP offensive oriented curse assuming I don’t go insane from the power), Lazarus curse

who cares about being influential when I can topple global superpowers with ease?

perfect jewelcrafting. i’ll just head down to my local jeweler and spam purchase, craft, and sell