GG, I won again (Star Rail Talk I Guess)

I want Firefly with the signature light cone, MAYBE e1 but gotta pray for that one.

Dude I want all three of em: Robin :bird:, Firefly :bulb: :fly:, and Jade :crystal_magic_var2: (sorry Boothill, I have Clara already)

You want Jade? I guess since they’re a follow up, but let’s be honest…
When it comes to Firefly, it’s:
oh wait, boss (spoilers for Penacony)

My follow up team gonna go hard with Robin. Also I don’t have a good quantum dps (I built Xueyi but 4 stars can only go so far). I’m also having a bit of trouble clearing pure fiction cause I have no erudition chars besides Himeko.

I’m planning on building Yukong so I can brute force Pure Fiction with Acheron and Daniel (DHIL)
I also need something besides an partially built Jingliu for Forgotten Hall.

Yeah man Pure Fiction is a beast to tackle. I barely got one star on the 4th chapter. Third chapter took so many tries to 3 star :sob:. Forgotten hall I can’t get past 10 due to lack of lightning wind and quantum characters. Just got Jingliu so I can finally take on ice-weak enemies (I am not using Yanqing)

I got Jingliu when they first came out, but I never used or built them because I also got DHIL when they came out :skull:

Ye I just skipped Jingliu cause Topaz was more interesting to me. She also pretty much buffed every follow-up character so it was a no-brainer.

Topaz back then was more of an investment for the future.

The future investment is paying off :face_holding_back_tears:. Anyway, wish you an early Robin and E1 Firefly plus light cone :saluting_face:. Now let’s hope I can get enough jades in case I lose the 50-50 (I’m currently at 0 pity after pulling Jingliu :sob:). Hopefully I can keep my lucky winning streak.

99% of gamblers quit before they win big.

naur saving big for sunday
also limbus company is a pretty big gacha game, if you like hsr i recommend checking it out. not to be confused with lethal company. two very different and very fun games.

Sunday V March 8. Who will come first?!?!!

Yep different games, just poking fun lol. Unfortunately I only have time for one gacha game (for my sanity’s sake), but Nimbus company sounds cool :+1:

1 Like

just pulled Aventurine since hes the first character that i actual like ( granted, i dont remember anyone else having their whole a$$ backstory told on screen like him ( or i just forgot, or its in some side quest )

still have around 10 tickets and like 8k jades left, considering getting his lc too, but maybe not cause i have dan for damage already

1 Like

LYNX IS LIKE 14-16…?? flare do you have anything to say

Isn’t Lynx 20 - 25 years old :sob:

NO…??? where the hell did u get 20-25 from…

bronya legit calls her smart for her age
which i take as her being young asl

Well idk
honkai characters don got a canon age
also im like the same age as lynx then if tis 14 - 16

also I said I’d grind for the character
cuz they a cat
I must attain cat.

For the worshippers of the seashell

actually welt has a canon age
its like 80ish
if u getting lynx get serval and gepard cause they’re named after big cats too!!! equality