GG, I won again (Star Rail Talk I Guess)

Good thing I already get serval and gepard
the army.

1 Like

the feline family. IS REALLL

100 lunacillion limbillion dollars

defo March 8th, they’re keeping Sunday in the basement. I need him so bad though :broken_heart:

physically welt is about 30-40 physically but he’s canonically like 82 yeah. he rebuilt his body over and over again or something in a fight. I can’t wait to see welt go wacko mode in hsr I love him

1 Like

It’s time.

Easy 40 pulls with no pity saved. I am undefeated.

1 Like

if anyone cares about leaks i’ll spoiler them

minor leak/2.2 story spoilers vv

sunday was not leaked for 2.4 or 2.5 speculation. ubatcha and others are saying it’s like jiaoqiu and screwllum and feixiao and… not sunday. i personally think based on ingame events and little side quests/“secret” readables, sunday’s getting recruited by the stellaron hunters and hes gonna get a redesign before he comes back and becomes playable. so no sunday for a while.

i caved and went all in for robin. lost a 5050 to geppie so now e1 geppie and e0 robin yay.

I hope Sunday eventually comes in banner for you lol. And rip to your Robin pulls :sob:, at least you have e1 ice aventurine for sustain.

1 Like

Managed to pulled Feixao and her lightcone in sixty pulls total. Yippee!

Congratulations
How come I never saw this thread. I’d try to get Feixao but I don’t have a Follow-up team and my fund is strained :frpensive:

The new banner selection is nice tho I finally have Kafka’s signature and my DOT team has reached its full potential

1 Like

Ay! Nice to see some Star rail on the forums! Im currently on my break, Penacony story burnt me out lol. I played a bit of 2.4 but now im getting the Gacha fatigue and need a long break. I do wanna pull for Kafka tho as I wanna try building a DOT team :).

1 Like

I’m so glad I got Topaz. Really aging like fine wine :wine_glass:

The new Xianzhou story is very good

1 Like

I played a bit of it! The new enemies seem cool and Skott making a comeback XD.
Paused the story when I got the March training event and got burnt out on that then I went back on my break. I love star rail and will come back to it eventually tho

1 Like

Always good to take breaks :+1: (plus you get so much overflow on your resin)

1 Like

I GOT ROBIN ON HER RERUN
LETS FUCKING GOOO
:pray:

EDIT: I GOT HER LIGHTCONE TOO
CRAZIEST PART IS I WASN’T EVEN GUARANTEED FOR BOTH??

Congratssssss

I lost my Feixiao 50/50 :skull:

rip m8

I doubt I’m going to get the LC, but I’m sure I’ll get the character before the banner ends. I have the Express pass so I’ll get ~3000 more jades by the end of Feixiao’s Banner from that alone, and I still have Simulated Universe to finish up.