GG, I won again (Star Rail Talk I Guess)

gl my man

Still no Feixiao but man…

I had this happen to me and honestly it’s pretty sick

Crazy, anyways, I’m going to save up for a 10 pull on Feixiao’s banner. I just got E2 Moze, and if my prediction from the RNG gods is true (I was right before). Then the next 5 star I get is going to be Feixiao. I got Gepard’s LC though from the standard banner, and last time I got a standard 5 star from the standard banner, I got E1S1 Robin in the same patch.

Wish me luck, but my other correct predication was when I bought 2 Weapon Pulls from WuWa’s shop. I predicted I was going to get the limited weapon on the next single, and I got the limited weapon on the next single. Leaving me with one extra.

u got this I believe!!

10 Pull failed, into Soft Pity now. I believe I’m on 72, gonna see where my next 4 star pity is so I can decide whether or not I want to use singles.

Really cutting it close huh

I don’t know if I want to pull the healer lady, or just wait for next patch chars (I might just try and build my Gepard lol)

I got the battlepass (I wanted the new icons anyways) and was graced with this in the next 5 pulls. Now I just need to get the LC.

I’d just skip her and save for the 2.7 5 Stars. A certain character is leaked to be replacing Harmony MC and is a Fire Nihility. Gallagher provides enough healing right now anyways, and with luck, Gallagher I hope will rerun in 2.7 alongside Firefly.

Not sure which relic set to run for Feixiao. The third one uses speed boots, but my speed boots just have crit damage (I’d rather they have crit rate). Either way, I’m probably going to level up Moze, and I have E2 Moze so that’s +40% Crit Damage anyways. Problem is that I need good pieces for Moze too (Crit Rate), and all of these except the 2nd and maybe 3rd one use the Crit Rate chest with +10% crit damage.

How are you getting those stats bro thats crazy!!

I got lucky prefarming, but I’m a bit worried about the necessity of speed. The speed boots aren’t terrible, but I know I’d rather use the attack boots with Moze (because they’re off the field most of the time). Let me get an SS of them in a bit.

Here they are

can’t pull for her

i have guarantee and i’m saving it for Aventurine :heart_hands:

my Acheron team will be stacked after this. for now i’m using gallagher but since he doesn’t use Pioneer it’s harder to farm for him.

(i wanna yap some more rq, the way i got guarantee is funny. i was saving a ton of pulls, around 180, for Jiaoqiu. i lost my first 50/50 and won my second, and a couple days later decided it’d be funny to do a fuck-it-10-pull and i had a panic attack when i saw the 5-star indicator, but it was just Geppie)

I’m on that anti-IPC agenda (No FART team for me)

Off topic but… not bad.

I am depressed now seeing these rolls

Aventurine hates the IPC which is why i like him

he’s working with Boothill or something (which is just another reason for me to get Booty)

1st or 4th (i think they’re the same)

Feixiao’s ult has hardly any hits per usage so losing any crit hurts her damage a lot. she’s not like acheron where missing one or two is fine, moreso like Ratio or Seele

more crit is a good thing, and then you definitely want speed as well (i think you’re gonna have to farm a while longer if you want a perfected build though, sorry :sob:)

best teammate’s gonna be March and Moze (you mentioned Moze)

March raises her speed and crit (and BE but that hardly matters) as well as having follow ups and an AA in her kit which leads to even more stack, AND her ult recharges pretty quickly. she’s also super skill point positive

definitely pulling for Feixiao eventually but again, GOTTA GET MY BOY (and maybe pick up an Acheron lightcone on the way, ily acheron :heart_hands:)

literally my best relic ever was a 4-roll EHR 1-roll ATK% for Jiaoqiu :sob:

can i have this one please (as long as it’s izumo)

It’s Duran for Moze
Also (not max Crit Damage traces, missing 10%), if I get Feixiao’s LC, add +16% crit rate but subtract like 36% crit damage or something.

Feixiao (Crop failed):

ohhh okay :sob:

these look real good actually, other than maybe some more Crate on Fei, i don’t see any issues (and even then i doubt you’ll miss too many crits and/or it’ll effect you too much in the long run, just me being nitpicky lmao)

i’m not sure how much Attack Feixiao wants but i don’t think that much is a major issue, and i know Attack becomes more diminishing at some point because crit just becomes better overall

If I use March 7th and not Moze, I can use my attack boots on Feixiao for +8% Crit Rate

I forgot, my Moze has 70% crit rate without a crit rate chest or LC. I also just got the BP LC that gives crit rate to hunt units.