GG, I won again (Star Rail Talk I Guess)

If you want a better open-world Genshin look up Wuthering Waves. It’s coming out soon I think.

Wuthering? Like the Wuthering Heights from Limbus Company?

2 Likes

Bro what. Get this Lethal Company talk out of my thread. (Also wtf that was a book I had to read in highschool lol)

im still waiting for march alter so no

limbus characters are based on literatures and each chapter is about each the characters which means they are also losely based on the original book

You don’t need to E6 March 8th :sob:

i dont even have e3 base march bro :skull:

got her like once or twice from pull and bought her eidoleon from the shop once

Why would you buy her Eidolon :rofl:

why not

Do you use her?

…yes? why else would i buy the eidoleon for…

Oh, then I’m guessing you still in early game?

…no, i finished the latest storyline

i just like the astral express and my team is always consists of mc, march and dan alter ( i love dan but his base is… not good ) and a support ( currently sparkle )

Dang ur just based then. How do you even survive with only March? Are you using fire mc to share damage taken?

yeah fire mc constant shield on every turn is pretty useful, plus the taunt is good for setting up too ( march’s shield makes a character basically immortal lol )

i actually solo aventurine with march only for the funny once, took like 2 hours lol

Wow that is impressive lol. Are you able to complete things like memory of chaos tho?

haha

no.

not that my main team is bad tho ( its not good, but do-able ), it because other than them my other characters are pretty underleveled lol

i can do the first two or something because dan alter is just that broken, but after that its more or less impossible to keep my entire team alive ( some of them is like lv 50 60 lol )

Sounds like you could use a Fu Xuan in your life. When I got her it was like night and day difference in sustain. Before then, I could not get any higher than like moc 3 (trying to survive with March and Natasha :sob:)

At most 2 ten pulls then I’m saving up for Kamen Rider.
As a side note, from what I recall I have ~9k Stellar Jade grinded up right now. When my Express pass ends that’ll be another ~2k+ with the dailies which add another ~2k (closer to 2k). Ignoring the special event that’ll come with 2.2, chests I’ve missed, some missions I still need to do, and sim universe. Those 2 ten pulls I’m justifying as pulls for the pity.

Why not both? I know you can do it!