Ghostly's doodle thread

This is no easy task ofc, but so far you are really nailing it, taking it slow and steady is a good route and it looks more then promising and the result will be epic :muscle:

Thank you lilly, college has been kicking my ass (still have essays i have to do B)), but I hope i get this done by the deadline I had set for myself

1 Like

The expected answer would be that surpassing the deadline for school purposes is more ideal, but we both know it’s not what’s going to happen for this context and the goals you have, so with that said eitherway, I believe you’ll make it , hopefully with balancing the work you get from college and the time left till the end of the year, just try to go easy on yourself , it must be tough :pray:

Some lore stuff about Pearl that i talked bout with some friends in discord

Wait so in this case would she feel the same with Aurora?

Also what Discor server is this

wip

Flat → Rendered
image image

4 Likes

There was an attempt at the first drawing of 2024

reference used

9 Likes

Too realistic!

but jokes aside very pretty

1 Like

indeed very good

Some concepts for pearl’s outfits, will probably make more until im satisfied

8 Likes

middle one is really nice imo
very cute, too.

They look Christmas-y

That makes it somewhat cosy. Nice.

Test test 1 2 3
week 1

For 2024, i spin this wheel every week and practice what i land on for that week

i got animation which made me wanna slam my head against the wall. haven’t animated anything in years, so this was unfamiliar territory

9 Likes

Considering this is your first animation in a long time, this is ridiculously good and smooth.
Spectacular stuff, Ghostly! You’d impress one of my friends who’s done animation for a while now, honestly!

Thank you retri! Yeah I’m surprised it turned out as nice as this. I believe I last animated back in around 2017? Ah, anyways its nice that you think i could impress one of your friends despite my lack of experience :triumph:

3 Likes

Oh yeah ghostly drew this but they didn’t post it here !!!

3 Likes

the demon of babylon disguises itself with the coat of the righteous…

You’re welcome!

And I say this bc she’d probably be impressed by the quality, considering the time you’ve taken away from doing animation.
Also DAMN. THAT PIECE THAT LETTUCE SHOWED OFF
THAT’S CUTE AAAAAA

1 Like

Oh ty lol, there’s a bunch mei doodles I forgor to post here.

Will post em here later :stuck_out_tongue:

The silly! Excluding the one lettuce sent

9 Likes