Ghostly's doodle thread

More memes! also am heading back tomorrow, so your regularly scheduled program of doodles will resume
meme9

meme13

3 Likes

More trivia! Accidentally made too much trivias for Lawrence, whoops

despite having heat based magic (fire + magma), Dragomir loves water and swimming
lawrence used to have a claws weapon made from wood. It was used as his main weapon at one point during his lore
lawrence has killed some people with a wooden sweker once
originally, lawrence was suppose to have iron leg as his fighting style. I change it cuz 1: basic combat fits his lore more. 2: i used to be anxious using iron leg cuz i wasn’t skilled in pvp
mei and tilly know each other, though they aren’t close enough to be considered friends
lawrence can cook fish, rabbit, and deer meat to perfection.
vincent is a good dancer, and I mean like waltzing and stuff not tik tok dances
lawrence writes very fast
caroline is a really good and fast runner

Holy sh*t, that’s literally me on my travels.

I think I have at least 100 or more pictures of basically the same view on one flight.

Nah I don’t blame you. I have a artist brain and something about seeing clouds outside airplane tickle a part of my brain. Every time I see pretty clouds I wanna take a picture of it for reference (I have done this before but frankly, I need more)

1 Like

Alright, bet.

Yet another banger of goofiness. Caroline’s a fucking memelady, and it’s amazing.

yeah I’m using this against him if you use him during Oryn in Robobitch. It will be funny though

They’re all so silly! I love seeing these memes because it’s funny to make them and it’s fun to see where other people place their characters.

1 Like

Well chat, it’s time

Ghostly. No. Don’t push yourself too hard.

be careful, cook with precaution

Please draw Vincent and mei in birthday clothes, I’m sure they’ll look super cute.

Draw me and lawrence teleporting bread :pray:

Yes! It is time to push myself to the limit!

Too simple

Nuh uh
You can make a complex birthday outfit for both of them if you put in the time
Mei could be in a cake dress and it would lowkey be funny if caroline or vincent were clowns

Ghostly, if you do what you did to yourself over Christmas again, I’m going to hit you with the slap of disrespect & take a fucking rest, girl.

What’s that?! Sorry Retri I cannot hear you over the wall of motivation to work on this project for a lego game

10 Likes

Draw Phrixus and Lawrence having a beer contest while Ceroline lies drunk nearby

Lawrence doesnt drink, and caroline is really good with alcohol

anyways i go back to drawing the anniversary art

4 Likes