Give me your oc backstory

Me with complicated lore
sweat

In short:
There are guy named Apollo who was born some circa 1500 on distant wilderness island in tribe, his tribe gets destroyed and he start traveling just to survive. He arrives at desert island and through “fate attratction” finds desert temple im the middle of nowhere. There, Apollo founds woman named Modeus who got heavily affected by dead-revival magic through sacrificial act of her old clan, and now she’s undead who god knows how long was in that desert temple.
Temple itself has many interesting locations: large libraries with ancient texts, dead gardens, prisons etc. And from being there for about 2 months he is like: “Such things should’nt go to waste” and decides to create his own clan “Sun Forge” whose main task is to research stuff about magic ; captruing, examining and trying recreating legendary weapons ; experemenitng with livings things using magic pollution to create things like white eyes ; and trying to develope new spells and magic scrolls.
He manages to create his clan via helping one of the large town aristocrat getting to mayor position and in return asking for fundings.

After aaaaaalll of that somewhere closer to ao(in ao he’s circa 300 y/o), his manages to capture “Crimson Witch”, a criminal with Explosion ; Wave(Works passively in large area, due to which its pain in the ass to fight with her, cause she will just suck your energy) and Life magic. After a fight directly with Apollo in order to capture her. After defeating Crimson Witch willingly agrees to work with Apollo.

And now we finally are getting to my main file (I swear, everything above is important to my lore :))
Megan Water: Frostmill alchemsit with very a lot of dissease(because of mother’s wave which basicly nearly killed Megan with wave during her when she was just fetus) that are covered via potions.

Rn i dont have much about Megan cause im waiting for AO to drop. But i have idea of Megan of some kind of higher-up researcher who will be interested in magic to the point of experemenitng on herself.

mfw divine patricide

Also, he didn’t kill him, he just sent him to Milkaheim, the tenth world of the World Tree and the realm of milk.

Nothing concrete yet, but here’s one.
She’s essentially a rather skilled user of Light Magic and as such was sought out by a wizard whilst young, leading her to be a lawful, honorable and kind wizard. That’s the WOM description at least. No idea how it’ll hold in AO, tl;dr.

why did this make me laugh

“the ocean of milk”

I forgot to mention the other but basically Verdies goes fucking.

thats my religion stfu

(well, in actuality, hinduism is more of a vast range of beliefs than a single common set of beliefs as in most religions, so not every belief/practice in hinduism is universal, hence why me or my family might not believe in kshira sagara, [and because i’ve never seen any “ocean of milk” ever] but still my religion >:C)

Archibald (Archie) lawrence arbor, my shadow file, has a bit of lore to him.
Died on a shipping trip with his mom and got kidnapped by some really dark and evil people. After they got him in place, they used his body to experiment with dark magic. After lots of trial, they manage to fuse a dark spirit (Named sanguis) with his soul. Because his soul is now considered ‘complete,’ he was able to come back to life. Sanguis is what give him his magic abilities, and they live as both a mutualistic and parasitic duo.

That’s a summary too and i sound dumb doing this

@anon82052662 rate the edginess

0 being neutral and 10 me, -10 being Light magic, I’ll give him a 2/10

Eh I suppose I could throw this in.

Branch Generals of my anti magic faction.

Jacques Basmachi - “The Gunslinger”

The Branch General of the Sovereign Marksman

“Now a settled gun for hire during the colonization of the islands, his speed with a gun is revered and feared throughout the seas. Armed to the teeth and never at ease, every fight he fought he drew first.”

Origin form Obseliticio? From AA, because players kept killing the inhabitants.

Borrows a bit from wind dancing in his gunslinging abilities as well as his branch

Refugee who has a witness to the Obseliticio Massacre, where fools seeking to be the next Peacekeeper of the lands sought to test themselves on the AG independent gunfighters of the land.

Transferred to the war seas seeking to be a mercenary in order to make full usage of his gunfighting abilities.

Therenque Kasmont - “The Crusader or The Executioner” or Abolitionist.

The Branch General of the Sovereign Crusaders

“Served as a church militant to a religion dedicated to purging magic from the land. Due to his teachings and lessons of dealing with magic users combined with the Sovereign’s equipment, he can effortlessly face them in a straight fight.”

Melfia’s would-be fiancé?

To hint at this connection use minor key wedding organ

Prosthetic Hemorite hand.

Ironically really hates wind magic users due to the “Magic Assassin”

Issues: Wouldn’t Melfia be used as a political bargaining tool, why is she marrying for love? I could make Theren an allied nobleman of a foreign nation and then, ideally a well-practised blade of Defanhaji’s nationality.

Persis Hereford - “The Fencer”

The Branch General of the Sovereign Swordsmen

“A former sell sword to the Sovereign now turned Conquistador, inherited her swordplay skills from her father “Percival Hereford.”

Some sort of relation to Alyssi during her time at court

Perhaps a relation to conquistadors the Sovereign hired in their first major conflict

Father studied the wind dance techniques from the conquered states and formed it into a fighting style for the Sovereign.

Focuses on superior swordsmanship and agility to win fights, turning direct hits into glancing blows and setting up opponents for a counter,

Inaccurate
He looks much edgier

MINE BETTER, it’s pure black, red is crinege

you are cringe

Dark reds are the freaking best color

no. The best color is sea-green

i looked at the color and i can’t exactly disagree
I like red more though

well enjoy your opinion

My main build a explosion mage, he born at wom but go to AO trying to get redemption

He born in a family of castelian shore, his family has learning lost magics and that scared the magic council so they imprisoned they, but didn’t cared about the kid of the family, he has alone some civilians helped him, but not enough to make he change is idea that magic council is corrupt and worthless, and that hate of magic council turned he in a villain
But after a while he did notice that he not only hurted the magic council but the peoples that helped him too, so he goes to ocean looking for to not hurt anyone, but after years the boat shipwrecked and he lost the majority of the knowledge of magic he was before so he is going to learn everything back
There 2 more slots but i too lazy to write it

That doesn’t work WoM continent is created YEARS After AO storyline