Giving away FOUR HEADLESSES!

Well, the title is not clickbait.
for over 2 years, I have grinded WOM and AO to amass a great abundance of loot.
I’ve gained over 70 seasonals, 40 sunkens and around 300 boss drops in total
I decided to share my wealth to the AO community (however toxic it is :skull:)
In order to participate into the giveaway, you do NOT have to bribe me with money or anything similar to that. All i want is my clan to strive.
If you join my clan, you will be automatically entered into the giveaway.
To make sure no one makes alts and tries to win the giveaway falsely, i am making some rules to join the giveaway
you have to be lvl 100 or more
Try to contribute to the clan. I am looking for people to gain infamy.
each time you get 1000 infamy, you will be entered into the giveaway again - this means you can farm (for example) 10,000 infamy, which will enter you into the giveaway 10 times and gives you a better chance of getting the four headlesses
I will post the winner via a “Wheels of Names Generator” which will automatically pick names and avoid bias
if you have any questions below, feel free to ask
dm cloak#6449 in order to enter

some commonly asked questions for the giveaway are:

• whats the name of your clan?
    We are named the Aurora Borealis. Aurora Borealis is a clan named after the Legendary ship in Arcane Adventures. Our main purpose is to build a fun community in AO
  • Do I have to stay in the clan after the giveaway or not?
    We, as a clan, will not force you to stay into our clan
  • How long will the period to get infamy be?
    it will be for 7 days. That will be enough time to amass infamy for extra chances to enter the giveaway
1 Like

Just so you know that this giveaway is legit, below is the four headlesses i have in my inventory

Ok (3 char)

So it’s not actually free which means it basically is click bait

You are essentially just looking for clan members. This is not a giveaway at all. You are giving boosts to people who give infamy to your clan. ‘not click-bait’. You can easily have 4 friends or alts enter this clan and give them the headless. A fair warning to others: this is not legit and is a scam. Avoid this loser from now on.

3 Likes

Try formatting next time

just dont try next time

Bribing people to enter a clan and grind for you is an idea that will NEVER actually create long term clan members or a real community.

Bros an alt anyways

GUYS THIS DOESN’T happen, its a copy and pasta (ENDED) Giving Away FOUR HEADLESSES!

Its a scam. Killer is a known scammer and pulled this same exact thing not long back.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.