(ENDED) Giving Away FOUR HEADLESSES!

(ENDED) Giving Away FOUR HEADLESSES!
convenience 1.444444444444444 9 fairness 1.4 10 trustworthiness 1.363636363636364 11

whats his name, ill try to dm him and prove my innocence

BBI blured his name so youll have to ask BBI

can’t lie I may have jumped on it too quickly, but I’d be glad if cloak can prove all this wrong, otherwise…yeah…

First, I was not aware of the whole “boss items for sunkens” thing. As long as you didn’t try to mislead the other party, I couldn’t care less about that. However, the main issue wasn’t that you did those trades, but that you tried to dodge criticism by creating new identities, denying the connection, and going to lengths such as having your different identities talk to each other to keep up the ruse.

As much as I would like to believe that, unfortunately you don’t enough credibility for me to trust you. On top of that, there’s multiple other factors about all this that was off as well about the giveaway.

• Giving all 4 Headlesses to a single person instead of 4 to different people, including the one you originally owned which I’m surprised you didn’t keep.
  • The very unusual justification of there being no point to owning 4 Headlesses.
  • You claimed that the period will be 7 days, but ended the giveaway after 4. While you tried to justify this by saying you’re on holiday, that’s generally something you should’ve known beforehand.

While there is a very small possibility that Dillon and you aren’t alts (there is a tiny amount of evidence to support this, such as the alt Discord account being made in 2017, but there’s also a few ways to explain it pretty easily) and this giveaway wasn’t just a plot to get some easy recruitment and infamy for your clan, considering your extensive history of using different identities and the evidence against you, I can’t believe you currently based on this alone.

3 Likes

i don’t know if i have the right to respond to this but im confused because there have been 3 giveaways now, one in clans, one here, and one at his shop. all of them ending at different times (some not ended)

heres the clans one Giving away FOUR HEADLESSES! - #11 by littleflowergamehakd

At the moment, I’m not really sure how. While you could have taken a recording of the wheel spin to prove you didn’t spin multiple times, that could’ve been easily faked by clipping the recording to only the spin that actually landed or refreshing for each spin.

Maybe others would have better ideas on how to deal with that.

Yeah, that’s a little confusing. I’m guessing he created multiple to get more people to see it, and forgot to update some of the others.

i couldnt agree more with you, it was a stupid idea made by me two years ago, if it were today, i wouldnt have done this type of stuff

i wanted to give all four different headlesses to 1 individual person as i wanted to see in the future the impact the four headlesses made to 1 person. I know this may seem unusual but, its hard to explain.

i dont play as much as i used to. I have work to do, school and especially now, i do religious things. When i used to trade constantly, i felt scared of trading headlesses for some reason, and i didnt want to bare that burden no longer and i just want to trade for fun

i actually didnt know i supposed to be on holidays, it was just a spur of the moment thing me and my dad decided to do. I ended it early so there could be a winner otherwise people would make a conclusion that this giveaway was never going to end

i honestly do not know what you mean when u talk about the 2017 thing, I do not know how i can show you that dillion isnt my alt. You can tell me how and ill do it just to prove he isnt my alt

I do not have a recording device, on hindsight, i probably shouldve done that but i do not know what recording software to use, and how to operate it
thats a fault on me

simping again nuc?

1 Like

You’ve been doing this since 2020, and again in 2022.

I’m probably just cynical, but I don’t believe that you would’ve changed since even for your current identity you probably would’ve kept up the facade as long as no one noticed.

I don’t know how you would currently be able to disprove that in a way that would be believable. Maybe you’re aware of that, or maybe not. Maybe someone else thinks of a way, but for now the evidence is fairly stacked against you.

Anyways, unless anything new comes up, I’d consider this the end of my involvement in this little conflict since this is devolving into your words against mine, which ultimately just wastes both of our times to accomplish nothing. If you really want to rebuild your reputation, just own up to it and importantly, return Bucketeering’s items to him.

Really sus.

Ok I’ve gone to sleep, woken up and all I’ve seen is BBII with some sensible arguments, and Killer just waffling with some really generic and/or unexplainable points that lead to nowhere.

I personally have no experience in the past with the trading community, but from what I’ve noticed, there are 4 main points which suggest Killer is a scammer.

• The hypocrisy between two justifications of unusual actions.
    To explain this In short, why would you argue that you are giving away 4 headlesses because

Honestly sounds like absolute nonsense, and when you then claim that

It totally contradicts the original argument. (And also makes no sense anyway, wtf do you mean by the “impact the four headlesses made to 1 person”

• The little evidence that Dillionb292 was even a member of the clan
    I feel like a bit of an idiot for not recording the clan list, but I looked through the list multiple times and I cannot remember seeing Dillionb292. Even after the giveaway, I checked and they weren’t in the clan.

• The lack of evidence that this was a fair giveaway.
    Elment recorded his giveaway, you didn’t. You don’t need a special recording software to record your screen, I don’t see any excuse.

• The cropped images to “Prove” the giveaway is real.
    Another concern that has yet to been highlighted is the imagesimage
    You cannot see the other persons inventory, which is already very suspicious.
    But There is one bit of evidence proving the whole thing a scam:
    The lack of a clan icon above Dillionb292’s head

So @Killerdead, any argument against this?

5 Likes

checking here, is this his username so I can put him on my list of scammers?

I gotta fill up my lists :DD

1 Like

Yep

1 Like