Giving Sunken Helmet for whoever I think is cool in the comments (done)

Here it is, I’m more of a personal narrative guy than a story teller.

Not particularly. Bummer yeah but God that place destroyed my mental health. The idea of being inside of the military felt nice but as I continued I felt less like a person and more like a cog in a machine. That feeling crushed me. Home sickness didn’t help either.

nice juxtaposition

I once front flipped off a twenty foot cliff and landed on my face into water *

How were you recruited? School? My parents wanted my scrawny ass to go to the military but I never saw the appeal of being mentally destroyed by their regimens. Thank god you got out of there though.

Hmm. I’ll read it right now actually.

i once fought an army with my pinky

what :thinking:

Vetexgames

im basically goku but without hacks and cant swim

I have one story that is unfortunately true.

Back before world of magic was released, my dear friend Dillon and I started thinking of a group of friends to play with in world of magic. I didn’t want to call it a guild or something, because I thought I wasn’t ready to be responsible for something official.

Then, world of magic got out of beta. Dillon and I seriously had insane fun, knowing my friend doesn’t usually like RPGs, so its pretty new for him. I’ve gathered some friends for the group idea, and eventually it did become a guild after all. It contained long-term friends of mine that were willing to play before world of magic even got released. I named my guild Crimson Empire (pretty cringe ik).

As time went on, fishing was added upon the game. After a few weeks after the release, I caught 2 sunken swords at riverville. Back when I had a heart of gold, I remember about my friends back in my guild and decided to give away a sunken sword to both of them, as they really were a part of the guild and have been really great friends. Then, after a few weeks, the incident happened.

I started becoming not so good as a leader, and became a bit more aggressive. Of course, my guild didn’t like that at all, but then my long-term friend did something I’m probably never going to forget.

The friend convinced all of my friends to quit my guild. I was extremely confused at first, but when he made it clear I tried to reason with him and asked him why it was necessary to completely demolish the guild, despite my past aggressive behavior. He refused to listen to anything I said, and just went on with all my friends. The guild was no more. I had no idea what to think of it.

After a few days, I’ve just been alone fishing. Trying to think of any solutions. Trying to keep my cool. This lasted for like 2 months, knowing my friend turned all my friends against me.

Then almost a year later, here I am just casually playing wom and having fun with new people. Not really caring about anything else except just playing the game.

now that is respectful youve learnt from ur mistakes and have become better thats all u need

School yeah. I did JROTC for 4 years so it kinda just happened.

I’m sorry that happened to you. :frowning: It sounds pretty immature on your friends part for what he did. People who don’t have the capacity to listen usually aren’t worth keeping around in the long run in my opinion though, so this looks like a blessing in disguise. I’m hoping that everything is going good for you now :+1:

Thanks bro, though I probably could’ve done something about my behavior back then. Guilds are a mess.

My face did a hard cringe when you gave away the Sunkens. Not because I think you’re cringy, but because all that value… all that value you could’ve saved… no, wasted.

:frcryin:

I’m bottom left :flushed:

1 Like

guess I just didn’t care lmao

I’m not sure why they turned everyone you knew against you, guess that’s bad? If you don’t trust people enough with those types of items it doesn’t really matter. But I’d rather keep those Sunkens. Unless I quit AO, you can bet my limited edition golden glizzy I’m keeping my op items.

1 Like