Glass buff ideas?

So uh, as you all know, acid is essentially better glass in AO, making glass kinda useless.

So we need to show some love to our transparent friend and think of buff ideas!

Any suggestions?

1 Like

make bleed stack capped at like 5 stacks of bleed or less I dunno. I would like glass to be the aggressive magic where you’re trying to apply bleed stacks ya know?

1 Like

remove the glass impact sound effect
please

1 Like

glass is useless? nah

Still is outclassed or equal to Acid in literally every single category but 10% more size

unsure if having a magic be better than it makes it useless

I’m not the person who said it was useless

fair enough have a nice day

Glass doesn’t need a buff, it’s going to be fine. There are other magics that are in greater need of a buff in AO.

Other than Earth, not really

(I am biased tho and idgaf about plasma)

1 Like

based

I like how I’m the only one adding a suggestion therefore it means my suggestion is the best since it’s the only one. I win haha.

Perhaps the glass will slow down the enemy if they trample of them and has a 22% chance to apply the “leg injury”

No thanks. Injuries are already an awful system that I hope gets removed, this would just let Glass abuse them to an even fuller extent.

chance based effects aren’t very good for pvp lol, either you get the effects and win because of it or you don’t and lose. RNG based factors in pvp is a let down

Swaying Fist gets a pass because I say it does.

Azlan please fix Swaying Fist it’s been broken since 2019

1 Like

You’ve clearly never used Magma if you think it’s in need of a buff.

you do realise he’s even gonna add some foods that clear injuries, all it’s gonna mean is you need a lot of food

maybe add a glass shard getting lodged in the enemy if they take enough damage, and the shard’ll prolong bleed, maybe make it worse or smth

1 Like

I’d really rather not have to rely on eating in the middle of a 1v1. Don’t add janky mechanics to the combat experience, its unnecessary.

1 Like