Glass crystals, clear windows, locked house

I’m key, and I’m banned. This is my alt, Pen, and it’s probably also going to be banned as well after this is posted. In fact, mods, I hope you do ban this account. If not, just delete it.

Banned from my clan. Banned from the discord. Banned from the forums, now, too. I fucking hate myself.

Why am I always so angry?

You people don’t know what goes on behind this screen. You probably didn’t even know that I just lost it today because my moms been sick for 3 days. I hate that I have such a fragile ego, and since I’m probably never going to come in contact with the AO community apart from in game interactions(unless I’ve been banned in game too) I’ll just let it all out.

I’m not sorry for most of what I did, which is basically everything packed within these two weeks where I’ve been suspended twice in a row. The first time I got suspended, which was like a week ago, I don’t think I even deserved it. In fact, I’m pretty sure people have done worse and weren’t suspended. This time, I probably did deserve it, but I was already frustrated because of my mom. Something like that shouldn’t have even made me so pissed, but it did. Even me making this post was because I was angry.

I’m sorry, to you. You seemed like a cool enough person, I could see myself befriending you.

Am I always like this?

No. I just get angry too easily. I can’t just let someone look down on me or disrespect me.

Final

I’m sorry to anyone that actually did enjoy my writing. I never got to finish my last story, and I don’t want to waste this on that. It was a shit story anyway.

I wish I didn’t care about respect. Maybe I won’t anymore. Caring about respect made everyone that I respected dislike me.

And last, to Cryonical, I really am sorry. I’m sure I’ve disappointed you, a lot. It kind of hurts.

Look at me, still trying to make a mark before I go. This is it, goodbye people. Never going to look at forums again after this. No regrets, right?

10 Likes

…goodbye.

1 Like

It’s all good, man, I’m not disappointed. I hope your mom gets better :heart:.

That sucks man i hope your life gets better

ya no, i hope u get better in life but that isnt a excuse to be hella toxic, u do deserve the ban and honestly get off the internet and work on ur self mentally, that all i have to say

3 Likes

I understand.

hope you’re okay. try not to take it so serious… especially when its a game we are talking about

We love u bro U can do this!

man shut up you aren’t funny.

Key’s not joking this is serious bro, be respectful

you don’t seem all that pleasant to be around yourself.

You are being a jerk face

you’re the one making fun of somebody because they’re going through a rough patch.

you aren’t funny.

Im not making fun of anyone WHAT?

why would you say that to someone saying “I wish you the best…”

Look at the gif they posted and know they edited their messages.

You edited your messages

you do know there’s a pencil icon for posts that have been edited?

True. Most people don’t understand that.

No?