Glass PvP Montage

first song clips are worse in pvp and have a glitched resolution, 2nd song clips are better in pvp and arent glitched

1 Like

gaming

PvP isn’t exactly fun when all you do is use magic jumps and then spam attacks until you fall to the floor…

2 Likes

wait for ao

gaming

these are average WoM pvp standards :fr:

hopefully AO pvp will be MUCH better with more strategies

I’ll admit it’s boring, but to me it’s fun and it’s much more than how you describe it. Either way I don’t think anyone should take opinions from someone who has a build of 11 power and 159 defense about pvp :joy:

1 Like

That’s definitely not my build, and it wasn’t an opinion, it was a fact

fact

/fakt/

noun

a thing that is known or proved to be true

“all you do is use magic jumps and then spam attacks until you fall to the floor”

predicting, dodging, timing, perfect blocking, flicking, precision, stamina management, magic energy management, etc

yeah, that’s definitely not a fact buddy

:frconfused:
these 2 are pretty much opposites tho???
anyways abandon wom

im talking about pvp in general, its boring as in its the same thing over and over again without much change, and its fun as in wars where im being 1v3ed and stuff

pvp me sexy power bottom

no not rn

sussy eren yeaga

I very much agree that pvping is so much more fun with a handicap. It is pretty much why I made and still use my no magic file. It’s actually just pretty fun to play without using magic. I’ve always been one to not follow the meta and just do or use what I thought was cool or fun. Having a good time triumphs winning imo.

Still can suck to lose lol

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.