Glass savant idea

Hear me out. Glass arcanium. Glass/Ice/Sailor savant with 120s/90m/60w

You only need glass to obtain class arcanium, so Ice could even be the first magic. Ice does bonus damage from bleed, and it freezes soaked targets. I think glass also does more damage on freezing targets but I’m not sure. Then there’s the huge power boost from glass arcanium.

120s for shot, 90m for beam (though this would make ice a better starting magic), and 60w for samaria cutlass, but it could be 50 and magic 100 instead

oh my goodness gracious

glass arcanium is very good but people are overestimating it a little. It’s still balanced.

For reference, a glass arcsphere with perfect power gems has the same power stat as a fair power amulet. It’s a lot! But not like, so broken you should design entire builds around it necessarily.

Edit: just double-checked, I was referencing a glass arcsphere at level 120. At level 130, it has 3 more power. Not that it matters that much.

Ur right, I just think it would be funny, especially with all the synergies giving damage buffs

If you’re looking for overwhelming strength, metal works better as a secondary savant magic. It also has a synergy with ice, but it’s much slower than glass- although in exchange its arcanium gear is probably one of the best in the game. Metal or shadow is the way to go.

One of my savant file but with vitality instead of weapon :heart:

But if you’re choosing glass for solely arcanium you’re cringe :broken_heart:

i did this for metal, absolutely do it.

If I have some ice arcanium with the glass arcanium and use resistance would it even out the loss of defense