Go laugh at this bozo

Silly max level lightning conjurer decides it would be a good idea to pick a fight w my unawakened fire mage

Buddy ganked me when I was under half and I still made boner breath run after he started sucking

We exchange banter and I attack his ship to get his head (or lack thereof) back inna game

He finally comes out of hiding after a few minutes and we fight and allat but it quickly becomes a one sided beatdown cause lil bro has the handeye coordination a lobotomized chimpanzee

if only purple lightning users could aim as well as they can run their mouth maybe id have fun :pensive:

Money shot of me snaring him, dogshit hitbox but i landed atleast 4 snares during the entire fight

I get him low an he ran and dived into the water (no idea why he didnt keep diving down) and climbed back up almost immediately? Landed another blast beam combo

then bro signed his own death warrant and cornerd himself in some random cave and got finished right there
fodder5

He ragequit on the spot :joy: bro played with fire but got sauteed with a side of skill issue instead

Moral of the story fist shape is goated :money_mouth_face:

also dont waste your time to hunt him its joever already, he wouldnt last a second against any of yall either so go do sumthing productive :yawning_face:

6 Likes

Picked light for my 2nd magic since I didn’t like any of the other magics w fire synergy

He really puts the low in loweuiie, dying to an unawakened player lol whilst actively trying to kill said unawakened player…

From now on I will definitely play w medal running to clip moments like these

How many of these kinda posts are there at this point. By now im starting to hope these people end up winning ngl

1 Like

Keep on hating then buddy idc :joy:

2nd moral of the story:
never pick purple lightning

1 Like

So you got jumped by your standard bozo and took the time and energy out of your day to make a point and laugh post? Homie’s got a hobby I guess

8 Likes

I don’t know, it seems that you’re the one who “lost” if you’re so worked up over one guy. Don’t get so toxic over one player, at the end of the day it’s just a game

7 Likes

(Example of why I dont root for these guys anymore)

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I like to have fun; im spending my time and my day not yours

Not worked up lmao just here to share my experience, isnt that the point of the forums?

3 Likes

Idk what the point is so i resorted to being an idiot ngl
Please type faster

?? Ok then now you’re doing the same thing calling me names, except in my scenario it was justified (at a low level killer inciting an unsolicited 1v1) :yawning_face:

Not like i boot up the game and talk smack at every opportunity at the end of the day it’s a game and buddy boy fucked around and found out and I’m savoring the moment

Okay but like my original reply was about these kinda posts not yours in specific. Now I’m just laughing at you, not the other dude. Not really personal. Also i was calling myself an idiot not you.

It’s so nice to have someone looking out for me :joy:

English isn’t my first language and i aint reading allat

5th gen lightning conjurer :cold_face: that’s crazy

I’m a simple man, winning fights is fun and forumming is fun so win win

Im kinda curious where can I find these similar posts

I don’t get why people here are malding tbh like OP literally said to not witchhunt the person and they’re just sharing this goofy encounter with a silly little glaggle ingame

he don’t seem very mad either ngl

2 Likes

I am very entertained from all this silly drama why don’t we all kiss and make up :laughing:

1 Like