God I hate the Suggestions

I’m not sharing it with Vetex, I’m sharing it with the community.

That’s still suggesting ngl. Even if mods were to become lenient on it simply because people aren’t suggesting it to vetex, game discussion might be flooded with it and use the same excuse, seeing that there’s not much of a new topic idea as of now.

There’s like a lot of people wanting to suggest if we look at the wiki, forum, and discord but not all of them can be at a decent quality or above, which is why they filter it.

So sharing an island idea isn’t allowed because it’s a bad influence on people without the suggestor role?

hi rb1…

Outside of suggestions yeah, why do you think they have a separate category for suggestions and why you must apply for a suggestor role?

If you can suggest out of suggestions without the mods stopping it, people would see that it’s allowed and more people would follow through, if there’s an excuse for it then they would use it too. Doing this would just defeat the purpose of why suggestion category exist as well as the suggestor role doesn’t it?

Well, I wasn’t really doing that, I was just putting an island idea I dreamed up out there.

average wikian cope
rb1 propaganda

Wow if only there was a post for ideas that you don’t actually intend to be added

ahem rule #10

Rule (10 + 48) ÷ 2
Algebrapilled

no.

Rule 10 is no-joke a textbook violation of the first amendment.
Do not talk about the actions of those in charge, lest it be off with your head

earth according to you

You know, I did think of that, and it’s really easy to forget that not everybody has Bill of Rights.

Because apparently it takes longer for a suggestioner to be accepted than for an AO to be completely finished

Oh, that’s most likely because it’s been rejected. They somehow don’t notify that it’s rejected but the only way to know is that it’s been about more than week when you haven’t gotten a suggestor role.

In my case, it only took less than a day so I highly doubt it takes that long unless it was rejected, in which case they don’t really notify. Not to mention, there’s multiple mods that can view the application so it shouldn’t be a long time.

Wtf is rule 29

Thou shall not simp for female AO characters

What? Who liked my post with this name :skull: