God of War

Kratos should be implemented into the storyline of AO if not give me a reason why he shouldn’t

Edit: AO adaption

1 Like

He is. You just gotta make your file to be like him

Sparta isn’t a thing in AO and Kratos was never born. Sparta may have existed in AO but if it was then it certainly wouldn’t be the same nor would it be for certain that he existed. Not against it entirely, Kratos is one of my favorite characters in all of gaming, but it doesn’t quite fit. A character inspired by him being in would be fine enough for me but not at all required.

No because vetex has his own lore and story planned out

Kratos doesn’t exist in actual Greek mythos he’s basically a fanfic OC

2 Likes

somebody calling kratos “basically fanfic OC” is not something i knew i needed today

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( e.

why is this in the pvp cathegory

Kratos was like actually a figure in greek myth.
He’s nothing like he is in the GoW games, having a different ancestry and being the personification of strength

in conclusion if Kratos was in the game he should be a side quest boss with a pure strength build

1 Like

I believe apart from sharing names, they’re completely different characters

1 Like

didn’t know Kratos was the name of an entity in the greek mythos, the God of War games are laughably inaccurate (though just as equally badass so it evens out) so the possibility didn’t even cross my mind. Still, in reference to God of War, that version of Kratos just cannot exist in AO due to differences in lore. But again a character inspired or somewhat like Kratos would be pretty coolio, can even have his name idrc, but I wouldn’t expect a 1:1 interpretation of either.

1 Like

No Ashy Skin Color Selection :pensive:

They would have to heavily adapt him since Zeus (and i think the rest of the Greek Gods) had been killed by Prometheus instead of GOW Kratos.

Vetex added a bunch more colors (for hair, skin, and clothes) in AO so maybe hopefully :poggers2:

1 Like

Cursebeard is technically Kratos’s AO equivalent, because he also was the one to kill most of the Olympians.

ofc some of the olympians and most other gods survived, and thats basically 1 of the only qualities that kratos and cursebeard both shared :person_shrugging:

both are buff

every male character is buff, that’s not a good comparison.

true. Not every male character though. Half the anime protagonists are skinny

yeah, until they pull this shit:

(most of the time, they don’t have super-strength either, lol!)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.