Good News

Brothers and sisters, I am proud to present a newly formed religion named “Nilahism” which worships the one true goddess, Empress Nilah, who would descend from the heavens to bless us with her presence. On the 29th day of March, she would reside on the queendom of Sameria to present her divine powers to us mere mortals. However, converting to Nilahism would curry more of her favor and bless us with prosperity and fortune. Empress Nilah accepts everyone because all are free and all are equal in the eyes of the goddess. On the time of her descent, everyone are encouraged to present offerings on the Sameria castle to welcome the one true goddess.

The scriptures shall be officially made upon the day of the goddess’ descent as Empress Nilah provides her virtuous and holy words to which the scriptures would be based on. Make way for your time on the aforementioned day of her descent as the end of chaos and despire is nigh. Us members of Nilahism will always open their doors to those interested in following Empress Nilah, as you are not required to join a clan meaning all are free and all are equally presented the opportunity to serve Empress Nilah.

i dont think we’ve even SEEN her yet what is up with this community,…

Because her goddess form has no physical appearance. Through divine means, she would mold her body to fit the mortal realm and grace us with her holiness :pray:

the ao community will hear the word woman and their eyes will bulge out of their sockets and their tongues would reach out of their mouths and scream “ZOIINKS!!!”

Empress Nilah has no gender for she is a goddess :pray:

However form she would take upon her descent will forever remain beautiful :pray:

im going mental

May Empress Nilah guide you, just prepare yourself on the time of her descent on the 29th day of March :pray:

Say your prayers brother, I will spread them far and wide

Likewise, fret not as your effort is seen by our goddess and shall be praised accordingly :pray:

astughfirullah

Im begining to feel like this community will never actually recover from the 5 months of wait for the Nimbus Sea Update

1 Like

blah blah stfu. show feet of nilah or it didnt happen

Listen Nilah is an old and dusty monarch like the rest of em

Ah yes Nihilism Ik this one mr CoI

either the queen is going to be nice as you describe or she is going to be a racist asshole

reject nilahism, return to nihilism

this is why we cant have good things

I crave watermelons

on second thought when kingdom alignment releases im going to raze sameria to the ground because of you