Goodbye, Kandy

I mean obviously, if this wasn’t a biased decision then Kandy wouldn’t have been banned :skull:

I see literally nothing wrong in his recent forum activity.
honestly sounds corrupt as fuck.

Artanaris just power tripping ig kekw

Wouldn’t doubt it.

This is easily the most stupid reason I’ve ever seen to ban somebody here though.

Now follow me into the room, oh this thing, it’s just in case

2 Likes

possibly that crusade he’d been on saying “forumers no life you’re stupid why are you on this dead forum” over and over

even if it’s annoying I don’t see how that’s permaban worthy

Seems a bit much for a ban still. He was a dick and a troll, but a ban seems much considering you can get away with way worse.

idfk

I mean I’ve said that the forums is a cesspool of monotony before, where’s my permaban at

where’s my ban at

2 Likes

Last time he said anything like that was a month ago.
If that’s what he’s getting banned for then I’m wondering what he actually did to piss of a mod supervisor.

Kandy’s last words are here

you’re*

People who asked
The forums

2 Likes

finally, someone who actully asked

Damn, that’s cold as hell. Seems a bit excessive - never saw them do anything that bad.

What does “excessive disagreement with the community” mean, even? Because if it’s literal then mods might be modding too hard. Don’t care enough about the person to actually be outraged about it though.

Oh.
Don’t get me wrong, I still think it’s bullshit but that seems fair in the sense that the rules demand it, especially if all of their previous transgressions are being counted.
Specifically, these rules:

Breaking these consistently and unapologetically could realistically lead to a ban, especially if a warning was given earlier.

Eh, I don’t think Vetex handles the moderation here.
Too busy, also mods are there for a reason.

Judging from the outrage here, unless Kandy specifically slighted a mod recently I doubt it was corrupt. Probably just a decision to remove a user they saw as bringing unproductive discourse after ignoring them for a while. That’s the easiest and most reasonable explanation.

Might just be bias from my interactions with Artanaris not banning me for arguably worse shit and also personally insulting them, though.

finally