Got a question to ask about Headless

Just a simple question, what items would people give for a Headless? Of course I’m talking actual trades, not scams. Just trying to get an idea of what people might offer for it, not really looking to trade yet if I was going to.

Headlesses are worth all of the Halloween seasonals combined

A sunken sword, atleast right now

2 Likes

Pretty sure at this point they’d be worth at least a Strong Sunken Sword now.

3 Likes

I haven’t really caught up with trading, it’s been awhile since I’ve played WOM and all the other guys always get to the good trade deals before me

1 Like

In my opinion, it can be worth trading for a headless as long as you arent giving your most valuable stuff (I mean, it’s still vanity, don’t lose your equipped set for it), but it’s not worth it at all to trade your own headless for non-seasonal items.

All of the current items will become irrelevant in an update or two, maybe even in the revamp if the level cap goes above 100, while seasonals have their value infinitely raising with time. Now yeah, the revamp is going to take a while, but still, unless you reaaaaaaaaaaally want to try a sunken sword for the first time or something, it’s not worth trading a headless

1 Like

i’m so stupid, i thought you were referring to the person

s a m e. ^
anyways… both the item and the person lookin kinda cute

According to rough estimates headless’ headless is worth 1 bil crowns, idk galleons.

Aren’t galleons going to be equally worthless since twitter codes will still exist?

no they arent going to be worthless because vetex changing the currency value. also codes going to expire anyways so dnc

oh yeah, I guess he had to inflate prices to match the new economy. Sucks but hey :man_shrugging:

a headless head right now is worth a clean/swift sunken sword.
tho people love to overpay for it so you can find trades like a strong sunken sword for it pretty easily.
You could also get a few good sunken pieces for it. Like hard sunken boots + a small add for example.

In the future, we traders predict it will stay a premium currency for the best items at that moment in time. Just like rn its worth sunkens it might be worth primordials in the future. We will have to see

1 Like

thats a huge underpay for a headless head. Halloween seasonals arent worth much at all

The Halloween event has only been completed 5971 times, so I’d say there’s about 6k-7k headless heads in existence (Some people deleted badges to get more than one headless, so I’m being generous with the numbers). That would make it more valuable than a powerful sunken sword. I recommend hanging on to it though, at least until AO releases

At the highest, there would be around 6100 headless heads. While multiple people deleted a badge and/or created alternate accounts, a very high majority of players participated in the event for personal gain, rather than financial gain. As for those who did redo the event, it is a probable assumption that only a handful of players obtained over 7 headless heads from the event (not including trading).

In my view (note that I am not a verified trader such as Drama or Req), a headless head is worth a clean sunken sword. Ultimately, sunken items will become outdated and replaced while headless heads will rise in value due to being a seasonal item, the first seasonal item to be obtained through a series of challenges (with a smaller player base in comparison to the July 4th event and likely future AO events [assuming AO creates a large, sustainable player base]), and importantly being a one-of-a-kind item as to remove a body part in comparison to every other item which adds onto appearance.

Note that I am not a verified trader and that as a major headless collector (26), there is a notable probability of having a bias towards the value of headless heads, meaning my views should be taken with a grain of salt.

4 Likes

Id expect the same to happen with other seasonal items like July 4th accessories, I save up all my seasonals to wait for a time when they’re old asf, then Ill trade them away

4th of july seasonals will take A LOT more time to gain value
and for halloweens, ye thats gonna take months if not years

judging by how addicted I am right now I think I can last months and years in this game

2 Likes

I will one day trade that headless head of mine for a death magic scroll

ONE DAY