Got suddenly hunt and ganked by 2 guy and look like they pround with it

The first guy hunt me first and i fight him back but when the first one cant suppress me, the second guy join and gank me in the middle of fight defeat me and say ez.

i don’t have problem if they hunt me and 1v1 me but they gank me and still bully me like you guy see in video.
I wish they will get ban or something for violate the rule and doing such thing.

Is that abyssal order!!! (The best way to avoid them is to ignore them and leave the server)

Y’all need to stop posting usernames of the forum, there should be a rule against this

What rule? There’s no rules against teaming nor rules agaisnt saying “ez”, the only way they get banned is if they either witchunted you troughout servers or sent you death threaths

And I don’t think “your mother” is a serious enough insult for them to get banned, they did nothing wrong (rule-wise) and you kept going to them knowing you’d die again and threathening with “I m record” or stuff like that, that is frankly pathetic. I don’t even think you have the minimum age for the forum seeing how you act

Damn bruh calm down lmao

It’s just nerve wracking when people go “omg I recorded you saying a small insult to me you’re getting banned!” while they died due to solely their own stupidity.

Yeah I hate it when they just record and do nothing like bro fight back already or just leave. The reddit for AO has already become a place of “guy killed me please kill back” like we a soldiers to do their bidding.

FR, like the first death is maybe understandable but WHY did he go back??? Just to do pathetic threats of “oh you’re getting banned!!!”, this guy really sounds like a 9 year old tbh

Also their english is weird so maybe they’re no english speaking

i don have much problem with what they say, but didn team gank are violated the rule of this game? that what make me feel bad about this .

sorry if i m misunderstand the rule

witch-hunting applies if a group of people constantly stalk and harass a certain player in AO whether by joining them to hunt or general harassment, this rule DOES NOT APPLY to leaderboard players, they can be witch-hunted by players/guilds.

So unless they’ve been hunting you in the past few days and IF you have video evidence of them witch-hunting you then yes it’s not allowed and they can get banned, however if they only hunted you in one server and never followed you again then it’s not witch-hunting that’s normal hunting.

Otherwise it’s just normal bounty hunters, harassment probably only applies if they harass you through different platforms like discord on a constant basis or so.

that mean thier doing are acceptable? i get it.
Thank you for the explanation sir.

1 Like

i go back and record for evidence of their behavior if their action is really violated the rule.

i just want the community to get little bit better by have less of those guys. This game should be the game that everyone plays and have fun by not make other people feel bad.

If my action make you feel unsatisfied or angry, I hereby apologize you.

ABYSSAL ORDER AHHHHHH!!!

Shock

Noble Phantasm > Abyssal Order
In toxicity.

Abyssal Order gotta step up their game.

hahahahahahahahahaha eradicate all 5th gens