[GRAND FINALE THEORY] ARCANE ODYSSEY is PROOF(?) that WORLD OF MAGIC takes place in a DREAM(?) (WHAT THE HECK?)

It’s called making a copy…

Why would Vetex make a copy?

damn if its all a dream then this is giving me omori vibes

1 Like

yeah

Do you have past copies too, because I want some old copies to compare with the current lore.

I just took a copy for the joke and then deleted it
What do you mean copy.

Pain

hahaha this is so fun lmao i love it

Indeed sir forumer Level, I am quite aware of that piece of information. I was only alluding to the fact that he wasn’t in viewing mode of the document, but in editing mode, making changes to it in a way so that it was not the original.

IRS=Gay and cring :face_vomiting:

goberment trying to take my money to make poor people or smthn

this is actually how poors were born. the government took thousands, millions of dollars from the paychecks of the strong, and then molded those dollars into a subhuman class. these ‘poors’ are less intelligent, weaker, and generally worse than the strong, and only drag down on the economy, and they should just be cast into the pit of fire, along with the government

/s

this is how libertarians think

2 Likes

Kinda sus

Amogus

1 Like

I think Herbert Spencer said nearly the same thing.

read the lore docs before putting yourself in the spotlight
:sleeper:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: so now you want me to read some long ass book that u prob wrote urself?

it would only be natural to read about a topic before trying to act like an expert about it

:frsleepin:

why dont read the OP then, for real this time
obviously you skimmed over it

he was getting beaten already, so he decided to take the peacekeeper down with him
(and failed)

am i the only one seeing these duplicate
yes i am wtf was that