[GRAND FINALE THEORY] ARCANE ODYSSEY is PROOF(?) that WORLD OF MAGIC takes place in a DREAM(?) (WHAT THE HECK?)

Hello and I hope you all enjoy this ODYSSEY of a theory that will surely REaDy your mind and aWAKE your third eye.

So, there’s two things that we know – or that I know because I don’t do research that isn’t already stored in my brain – we start in a city called Redwake and the game is called Arcane Odyssey. Now, I know what you’re already going to ask and the answer is yes. Let’s break down these clues:

Redwake → Red Wake → Ready and Awake

Holy cow! Holy schmutz! Holy shit! Ready and awake? What does that mean? Now you can say maybe it means nothing and that Redwake refers to the wake of that red shark species, OR, and Occam’s razor says this is more likely, we are actually entering out of a dream which was World of Magic.

World of Magic’s formula is different compared to its predecessor. It doesn’t start with Arcane in its name and it doesn’t have islands. How would the lore explain islands disappearing then reappearing? Is Magius still a place or was this before AO? So if this were supposed to occur, let’s say, before Arcane Odyssey, retconning it as a dream would be the most perfect sense because of how much foreshadowing there was.

We can build this evidence even further by looking at the name “Arcane Odyssey”. In the Odyssey, Odysseus’s wife Penelope describes to him a dream where an eagle killed her 20 pet geese (this is actually in the story btw)…hmmm doesn’t that sound familiar?

Still not convinced? Then why I am being audited by the IRS?

Thank you and goodnight.

10 Likes

rh

2 Likes

this makes sense considering your files carry over o_o

wow. thiws sounds wegit.
(≧◡≦)

i asked vetex about this and he said true.

1 Like

so our protagonist is a terrorist? damn that’s sad

I get this is a joke but I can actually imagine them dreaming of a pre-Durza world, where the world was in one piece and where the ocean wasn’t filled with magic bullshit.

this sounds straight up dumb

WOW…
that…
WAS A AMAZING THEORY!

this actually makes sense wtf

the peacekeeper lifts the continent from the sea after becoming immensely strong and beating durza

wom takes place after ao

wth is theory? it gets debunked by some of the most trivial and easy info that exists on the topic

1 Like

Na it’s a dream

1 Like

do you have any proof or did you just pull this out of your ass?

Lore doc

nah, it was ass pulled.

i’m a professional WoM professor-er, and i have never seen such a claim actually brought forward from any credible source. it’s sad what people will do to twist and contort the truth these days.

1 Like

im still not convinced.

It already implied that the whole thing is a dream on the lore doc.

and dies permanently
The end

why aren’t you in viewing mode? I can see you editing

this is a screenshot from vetex himself, obviously

1 Like