Grand piece online

AND THE DAMN STAMINA DRAIN MY GOD

Your stamina drains very fast from spamming attacks, good.

BUT IT TAKES LIKE 5 MINUTES TO REGENERATE? WTF? WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO REGENERATE THO??

trading’s just a joke. i always found it cool that you could get the robux items through trading, but it was easier to get a real job and then just use that money to buy them lol.

also i just see many changes they do to the game just so the trading econemy is high so more people jsut buy robux items to trade in for rare items so they don’t have to farm them. smart business i will say tho

People expecting limited items at all for early access is one of the worst expectations paid roblox games have set, nobody should expect anything at all because they paid to play the game early

You can hope and that isnt any issue, nothing is wrong with wanting something, but getting annoyed over something you were never told you would get is ridiculous

cause you have to buy robux stuff to trade in for the good stamina armor unless you want to farm for eternity on dumb ass bosses that you’re not really allowed to farm solo

and then i tried to get mink…
I spun my fishman to get mink, spent 30 free code spins and the best I got was fishman again(I spun it again cuz I wanted mink…)

AND THEY LOCKED THE GOOD FIGHTING STYLES BEHIND A PAYWALL BTW

Electro and Fishman are required to have the corresponding race to learn it. wtf phoeyu

We are selfish and entitled beings who spent hundreds of dollars on a game. Let us wallow in our entitled sorrow in peace!

we expected an actual thank you, not a fucking hat you can’t even wear because it took a spot of an actual armor piece that would give stats. (still fucked up tbh.)

Hundreds of dollars? How did you even spend hundreds of dollars on a roblox game

Trading from the ground up is literal hell. It took me months to get a Goro, and then Goro’s value DROPPED, and I had to wait a couple weeks before I could afford a Coffin Boat ;-;

also now they put a fucking whole fighting style behind the gamepass. (locking weapons behind it was already bad enough)

*I didn’t I’m mentioning other people
I spent like 50 dollars on it, but either way…

People can spend 200 dollars on a nintendo game, wdym “how can you spend 100 dollars one a roblox game”? People have their own preferences.

i’m not trading ever again, even if i was playing the game again

also no fucking pity system :pensive:

the hat was honestly just a spit into the face. can’t even wear it, AND IT’S A FUCKING FEDORA

pity system is a scam

It gives you a sense of hope so you can continue to invest time into a game, expecting that you can get what you want if you get the pity(I quit Anime Adventures because of this). It’d normally take days to get enough pity, and sometimes you won’t even get what you wanted.

ong it’s a fedora…
50 dollars for an ingame fedora that isn’t even drippy…

better than none.

So youd be good with a thank you if you got nothing for it? Because i suppose thats understandable, but also at the end of the day you bought the product of a game to play earlier than others, and that is what you got

Now that I think about it, I didn’t spend 50 dollars on the game, it was more like 20-30.

I just remember I bought a whole ton of 10 dollar robux cards because of it. I tried to save up cash for GPO but I just decided I’d spend it on something else.

the problem also was that before the early access, the people that had played (i think testers?) had gotten a full on fruit bag for free or smth, then after the early access they got a fruit bag that let’s you store 2 fruits of the same type for free, or even at all. (atleast from what i remember.)