Grand piece online

GPO players, do you remember when you bought the game for paid access, heard it was gonna be made free to play, and then you got a hat with no value for paying 200-450 robux?

I don’t know why I just remembered this and suddenly got slightly annoyed.

it’s $2-$5 so RIP

would’ve been nice if we got a legendary fruit for free release at least

fucking regret every single buck i spent on this game fr. honestly imma just say the cheesy thing of how arcane odyssey opened my eyes to how a game can actually be good :skull:

probably never gonna play that shit again.

Didn’t really care, I had my fun and was already done with GPO

I literally bought the game blind, much like when I bought deepwoken.

I should have known… the fact that STORING YOUR FRUITS ISN’T FREE is already a red flag.
I spent like 10,000 robux on that game all in all ;-; and now he wants us to buy a 200$ ASE :skull:

ig I can understand, if he gave all the players that played the game paid access a free fruit, he might actually end up ruining the fruit economy. But honestly, who cares? Plus, most of the players will just end up eating it because getting a logia is equal to hell on Earth(took me 2 years to get a magu)

1 Like

your the lucky one ;-; you probably didn’t “invest” so much into it

I grinded the game for a long time (so many hours in dungeons and nothing came from it) and even grinded my friend’s account to max level, I just am not that attached to games where I’ll start fuming over not getting something for free

he puts too much of a focus on the trading, and the trading just sucks.

also not being able to change fruit without spending robux or begging on your knees to the code gods is just idiotic. so many people would try out different fruits and you’d actually see people using a fruit other than legendary.

Call the trading how you want but it’s one of the best trading communities on Roblox I can think of and it’s the only thing keeping the game alive.

Posting fake trades in trade hub to inflate item value was so funny.

And use what? Mero? People only use legendary fruits because those are the main pool of good fruits, only non-legendary+ fruits that are viable in 1v1s is Spin, Yomi, Bari (with a specific build), Gum (with a specific build), and maybe another I forgot

:skull:

use any fruit they find? just use anything for the PvE or anything, obviously won’t be in pvp. (i’m never talking about the pvp, it sucks.)

And guess what the best pve fruits are? Legendaries :scream:

Grand Mid Online
Mid Piece Online
Grand Piece Midline
Mid mid midline

I tried GPO PVP for a week.

It sucks(really)

First, if you don’t have a good computer that can play in ANY region, you better pray to God that you don’t get sent to a Brazil server(:skull:). I cannot believe the amount of times I sold because I had a sudden lag spike.

Next, you’re still gonna be praying because the chances of you ever finding a match with someone on the same skill level as you are about as slim as the chances of you winning the lottery tomorrow(spoiler: you wont). 90% of my matches were against people with 100+ 1V1 wins, and all of them knew some unfair 1000 DMG combo. Get hit by 1 M1 and now your dead(but I played blox fruits so I’m used to it ig)

Also, trying to get a good build for PVP is also hard. I suppose you could just use black leg or rokushiki(:skull:) or fishman(:skull_and_crossbones: ) or electro(:headstone:) or 1ss but all of those take SKILL TO USE.
Except for 2ss. If you just want to win matches instead of getting good at the PVP but you don’t have any rare items, just use 2ss. Even though it’s cancer to obtain at least it’s the broken OP you need to level the playing field against those Ito infinite combo users.

Phoeyu: The Illest Villain
A money mongering scam developer, thriving off of his subjects pain and misery. The subjects always had a choice to leave. But they held onto the hope that things could get better.

How foolish of them.

yeah, and that’s why people won’t even just try the other fruits or just use them while they have nothing else. the other fruits literally are completly useless and just exist to make the other fruits rarer. they should atleast be something you can just use while farming for a better fruit/farming levels in general

tbf…
Bomb is actually really good for grinding, so is Gomu. Gomu isn’t so bad for PVP, but Bomb is pretty much just trash.

Moral of the story: Eat Gomu/Bomb and live your life happily.

i really don’t get these anime games that just want to be PvP games but make you work for the weapons you want to use. it’s so weird

IKR?
Literally ALL THE GOOD PVP WEAPONS ARE SUPER RARE TO GET
For example, Shusui katana. I KILLED RYUMA LIKE 100 TIMES AND DIDNT GET THE DROP. Eventually I gave up and just resorted to trading. But the games value is so f-ed up(Jscythe, an unobtainable legendary item used to be so hard to trade away, I literally saw people trading it for gura)

1 Like

i’ve tried gomu and just literally couldn’t grind levels because the stamina was just draining (had the luck of trying it out on a new acc the second they fucked up stamina. dunno if they made stamina ok again for low level players or not, but recently tried the phoenix rework, and yet again still same problem. if you don’t have good stamina armor, you’re fucked)