[GRASSLANDS COMING (when i'll have enough time for it)] Every known chest locations on the map ! V2.1

GRASSLANDS PROGRESS : 50% ( so coming soon )

Hello adventurers, This thread is basically the sequel to my old post but only for chests locations.

You can also check my structure and boats map by clicking here

If I missed anything, or if you have any ideas on how to improve the map, contact me on discord ( SwiSwi#4487 ) or just reply to the post !

Chest count

The game at it’s current state has :

(note that these numbers are not 100% accurate, they might be off by 10 or something)

1. 694 Normal chests

2. 91 Private chests

Map changelog

22/07/2020 :
Version 2.0 of the map, complety remade the map ( mainly for me because it’s now more organized folders in photoshop lol ), also look nicer now ^^, also added a compass because why not and modified the map legend !

By the way, if you want to use the map on your guild discord or anywhere else : you can just don’t cut out my name or if you do, credit me :smiley:

Both maps (big&small dots) that I will update every game update until I stop playing :

If you want bigger dots :

102 Likes

Excellent post :frcryin:

I’ll update the map in some times to say which spot are available through caves or mazes or underwater

Bruh you are a legend. Very detailed and precise map. GJ

2 Likes

good work on that ! you mapped everything on this current update with oyur other post basically lmao

Rlly good post won’t use it but i can see how it could be useful to some people so thank you !

Not all heroes wear capes! Magnificent post!

you actually did it, mad lad

I would literally kiss you rn

1 Like

thank you swiswi, very cool!

Thanks for the feedbacks guys, if you have any Idea on how I could improve the map, feel free to say it ^^

Very epic map.
I won’t use it but I still think what you’re doing is very helpful for anyone who is viewing this post.
:+1:

Thank you ! :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

I suggest making the purple pinpoints larger, depending on the number of chests and smaller for the small number of chests, vice versa. For example, a slightly bigger pinpoint for 12 in the Whispering Forest area. However, don’t make it too large so it engulfs the entire area. This idea may suck. It’s your choice if you want and if the community agrees with this idea.

1 Like

Great work. Much appreciated. Liked

Absolutely Perfect!!!

The lake that has a red 4 that is meant for the chests under water is meant to be a 5, other then that this map is really accurate. Great Work.

Thank you guys !

UPDATED :

1. Changed underwater chest count (4-> 5) in a lake inside the Whisp forest ( thanks @Aqmathias )

2. Added yellow outline for every spots accessible through mazes, or ifthey are underwater. If I missed anything, tell me. Bye ! :sunglasses:

By the way the map will be updated the same day as the game update !

I’m having trouble finding that large amount of chests left to Summerhold, can somebody show me a more precise location?