Great PVP Guide Video

8 Likes

Yay

Fire vid, actually manages to make PVP look quite fun

I like the part where he points out that punishes are a lot more important than good aim, if even NPCs with their comedically good aim can’t hit a moving target with spear throw then you shouldn’t expect to either.

that’s crazy bro

Crazy? I was crazy once; they put me in a room; a rubber room; a rubber room with rats. Why rats? Cause rats make me crazy! Speaking of crazy; did you know I was crazy once? They put me in a room; a rubber room; a rubber room with rats. Why rats? I think rats make me crazy. Oh yeah. on the topic being crazy did you know me of all people happened to be crazy once? They put me in a rat; a rubber rat; a rubber rat with rooms. Why rooms? Wait why was the rat rubber that’s just crazy. A while ago I was crazy. They put me in a rat; a rat rubber; a room rubber with Roombas. Roombas make me spin like crazy. I wonder if i was every crazy once. Maybe they would put me in a rubber; a Roomba rubber; a Roomba rubber with roomy rats. But that would just be crazy.

wild

why isn’t it working for you guys it displays just fine for me

likely blocked by admin because its a school’s property. mine does it sometimes. luckily im on break

with sufficient size you can use spear throw to punish someone touching the ground :+1:

1 Like