Great TGR info dump

while we wait for magic weapons
trigno book series pog

1 Like

“I sail across the Seven Seas with my crew of burning people”

Trigno’s new autobiography series. Poggers.

Arcanium Weapons info:

Weapons forged out of Arcanium metal which allows them to conduct magic. When equipped, you can select what magic you want to bind them to, and then create a spell to bind to the weapon. Different weapons will have different “boosts”/affects on these weapon-created spells, for example an Arcanium Bow may increase the damage and speed of spells exponentially, but reduce AoE size by a ton, making the attack similar to an arrow.

These weapons will scale with Magic and Weapon level, so they are most effective when used by Conjurers (Magic/Weapon hybrid builds)

Don’t act like this bro :neutral_face:

Obviously if they are overpowered they will be nerfed before release, this is just common sense

Hi Vetex

don’t mind us literally dying over your info dump

Conjurers (Magic/Weapon)/Warlock(Magic/Fighting)/Warlord(Fighting/Weapon)…

Imma go down the Conjurer path

i guess that’s true
mb man

yeah i doubt that if it ever manages to be OP it’s not going to get nerfed

how did we miss this lol

I really wanna know how this works too.

because it was just added :face_with_raised_eyebrow: u trolling?

We have been here for an hour lmao

holy crap this is gonna be a great game

yes.

:nod:

I’m going to make a stop/hiatus about info, so @RayhanahyaR take my place please.

Stat/Build System info:

• Dexterity (Increases your max health)
  • Magic (Increases magic size, damage, tier, and allows you to unlock more advanced spells)
  • Strength (Increases the power of fighting styles, and allows you to unlock more advanced skills)
  • Weapons (Increases the power of weapons, and allows you to unlock more advanced weapon skills)

Stats are increased 1 per Level, and you are given 2 Stat Points per level that can be allocated. (Due to this, unlock levels of things will need to be increased)

Unlike in Arcane Adventures, other routes besides Magic will be viable and have the same amount of content, as well as having hybrid routes fully supported. Each “build”/layout of stats will have a name tied to it, though you have full freedom of what you can allocate stat points to. The build names are as follows:

• Warden (full dexterity)
  • Paladin (dexterity/magic)
  • Juggernaut (dexterity/strength)
  • Knight (dexterity/weapons)
  • Wizard (full magic)
  • Warlock (magic/strength)
  • Conjurer (magic/weapons)
  • Berserker (full strength)
  • Warlord (strength/weapons)
  • Warrior (full weapons)
  • Prodigy (all balanced stats)