Great TGR info dump

Welcome to the Arcane Odyssey forums.
Clearly youā€™re too much of a snowflake, you should shut up before you melt.

1 Like

I said ā€˜snowflakeā€™ because you got all angry and offended over being called a retard.
You made a stupid argument, you asked for it, its common here.

also, despite what you seem to believe, I donā€™t actually care about you nor am I replying out of anger/frustration/anyotheremotion.

I called your idea retarded, not you :neutral_face:

1 Like

this argument is goddamn useless. It turned into a discussion about the game to a fucking morals and values lesson. Is there literally nothing better to use your time on?

and somehow this offended you and youā€™ve based about half (if not more) of your useless arguments around it, quite amazing honestly, how far down this has spiraled over nothing.

Now tell me this, how does vetex being hostile support your argument to remove stats?

why is this an argument over whoā€™s the most aggressive

1 Like

In that case thenā€¦
What I said earlier about you being a hypocrite is completely correct as youā€™ve just admitted to having done nothing but repeat yourself since that point, as you are completely and utterly incapable of making a coherent point.

honestly someone ought to move these comments to a new topic or just close the topic entirely, itā€™s getting off topic

2 Likes

This thread is a twitter microcosm.

3 Likes

If you think Iā€™m being aggressive then you havenā€™t seen shit from me. You should get off of twitter and learn how to make a real argument.
You canā€™t call something ā€˜cringe and lameā€™ in a community that has already expressed the exact opposite thoughts, stop there, and then expect it to go over well.
also I never changed my tone, the heck you talking about?

and you are completely correct, from the point that this guy started talking, it had literally nothing to do with any of the new information on the trello.

the whole purpose of the topic was to post and comment on new additions to the trello as it was being updated, now that thereā€™s other topics where people can discuss it, this topic is no longer needed

Pretty much, yea.

His name is literally killerboss08. Thatā€™s a pretty scary name.

4 Likes

bruh

considering going all out on why your entire argument is stupid
honestly though, I try to not be aggressive because being an asshole to everybody isnā€™t nearly as fun as it sounds.

Then you should have made actual logical points past that if thatā€™s what you actually believed.

If it was all a joke, then it was rather unfunny and nobody laughed.
Otherwise yes, its a copout.

All in all, I just think youā€™re lying because of just how much you support what you said while never making any better arguments then ā€˜cringe and lameā€™.
Youā€™re either a forum troll or youā€™re just obnoxiously stupid, its hard to tell.

Suggesting that Iā€™ve changed my tone since I said that.

yes I am a very scary individual who never jokes around ever.

I said coherent points.
None of your points actually made any amount of sense.
Once again, if a game asks you to grind to get a set of armor that has a certain stat boost but you donā€™t like the grind to get it, does that mean that the stat should be completely removed from the game?
According to you, yes.

this clearly isnā€™t ending anytime soon
edit: ty acid

Topic is kill, it is time to leave useless argument.

great, they just went offline :fr:

Was getting too off-topic, plus most people know of TGR and what it brings.