Great TGR info dump

YO THEY’RE ON RIGHT NOW

This is actually so cool.

I mean… we already knew about them ever since the revamp was announced

you’re a tester shut up you won’t understand the hype of commoners

cool as fuck
personally i can see them being like based around gimmicks not reliant on your magic
like using a special charge up kinda move and setting your fists on fire and then using the actual moves for the fighting style

that sounds like the black leg fire thing from OP tbh but eh

pog
I want ship of the line

He mentioned them in a reply if i remember correctly
Wasn’t even a tester yet

Father Vetex looks down upon the forums having a seizure about him adding things to a virtual list

Revamp melee weapons to be more modular, with preset types such as staff, sword, dagger, heavy blunt, spear, etc. This includes:

• Remaking their animations to look better
  • Changing hit detection to be a small AoE rather than actually touching the weapon
  • Removing weapon clashing (the clashing effects and visuals will remain but damage will still happen)
  • Possibly a slight stun on contact to give the user enough time to land 2 more hits (if this isn’t abusable)
  • Other improved visuals and effects

new thing added rn

Dangit, I liked clashing… :frcryin:

first get good

Already on it

IDEA SIZES ARE BACK LETS FUCKIN GOOOOO [L]

it’s tagged as feature

POG HUGE BIG MASSIVE POG WE HAVEN’T SEEN SUCH A HUGE INFO DUMP SINCE TGR WAS ANNOUNCED

HEY IT SAYS XL NOW

Hype!

:poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2::poggers2:

im freaking out rn

wheres the melee revamp? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: i dont see it