Great TGR info dump

you have access to AO before us and thus are not hyped and we all knew they were already announced but a small change on the trello makes our hearts pounce

Blind fr fr.

Reload and look at the ā€œMajor Featuresā€ list.

i want to know where this is and i want to go there

1 Like

Added to Ship ideas:

Equips

Lanterns

Oil Lanterns - Classic lanterns with a rough iron frame.
Skull Lanterns - Lanterns made out of human skulls which glow dimly.
Pristine Lanterns - Lanterns with a newer, shiny metal frame.
Royal Lanterns - Lanterns with frames coated in gold paint, and an intricate design.
Candles
Aged Candles - Slightly yellower with wax pooling around the bases.

Figureheads

Tools

Mounted Fishing Rod - When equipped, it passively catches fish every few minutes at no expense.

Sails

Rarity based on design:

• Common: A transparent sail pattern such as stripes, dots, etc.
  • Uncommon: A texture such as fabric sails, torn sails, etc.
  • Rare: Symbols with textures and/or patterns.
  • Exotic+: Particles and all of above.

Cannons

Light Cannon
Standard Cannon
Heavy Cannon

Cannonballs

Light Cannonball
Standard Cannonball
Heavy Cannonball
Chain Shot
Grape Shot
Arcanium Cannonball
Harpoon
Cloud Skipper (Extremely long range white cannon ball that emits white smoke but deals lower damage)

Remove all existing melee weapon skills and instead add preset skills for each weapon type. Each weapon type would have 5 (?) unique skills that are unlocked the higher you level up your Weapon stat and upgrade the actual weapon.

Some weapons such as legendaries or Sunken weapons will have unique skills as well as their base-type skills.

These skills will change in use weapon-to-weapon, meaning some will have higher damage with skills but less AoE, faster casting skills but lower damage, etc. Stronger weapon users will also see increased visual effects on their weapon skills indicating their strength.

More info will be added here when the skills start being added.

Life has never been better

FIGHTING STYLES

I am sweating rn lol

im really hyper rn
this is the best iā€™ve felt since the tgr annoucement

Better yet Iā€™m getting loads of views

Iā€™m going to have a meltdown fr

terminally online? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: y so crazy about video game info dump

Oh Iā€™m pretty hyped about the rest and didnā€™t know anything about nearly anything that was shown there
Not saying itā€™s the same for other testers tho

Anyway the only part I was talking about is lost and primordial fighting styles since we knew they would exist, other than that the rest it cool

strength builds :hungry:

are there gonna be primordial spells

LIVE TOPICS FTW

very pog

Because this video game is literally one of my only sources of entertainment and excitement lmao.

The primary combat method of the Strength route, these are mostly physical-based abilities such as punching and kicking, but some fighting styles have unique mechanics to them.

Fighting Styles will have create-able skills as well as Lost Techniques, which are findable just like Lost Spells are.

Magic is usable with each fighting style if you go for a Warlock build (Magic/Strength hybrid)
Some fighting style effects can be imbued on weapons if you go for a Warlord build (Strength/Weapon hybrid)