Great TGR info dump

vetex what did we do to deserve this

THIS GAME IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN I THOUGHT

1 Like

Magic Energy Sensing info:

Unlocked at Magic level 100, this allows you to press C while charging your magic energy to sense other magic energies nearby. These are represented by a number and an ā€œauraā€.

Players, NPCs, and bosses all have magic energy visible in this way, even players that donā€™t go down a magic-based route. The size of someoneā€™s aura is relative to their strength and overall power.

What iā€™m curious about is the books

It has stuff from the 7 seasā€¦

I have 2 tabs for watching replies and editing

Unlocked at Magic level 100, this allows you to press C while charging your magic energy to sense other magic energies nearby. These are represented by a number and an ā€œauraā€.

Players, NPCs, and bosses all have magic energy visible in this way, even players that donā€™t go down a magic-based route. The size of someoneā€™s aura is relative to their strength and overall power.

I just edited itā€¦

oh ok

froot

Fruits and stuff is here

gib banan
become monke

Iā€™m gonna need to put hide details when this ends

Fruits, Shells and Items info:

Adds fruits that spawn on islands from trees, coconuts that spawn from palm trees, different types of shells that spawn on the shores of islands, and items such as gems that can be found rarely from chests. These all serve as another way for players to earn Galleons, add to the ā€œimmersionā€ of the world, and setup for the cooking system.

Some islands will have unique fruits or shells that spawn on them.

Yes you will have to

galleons are gonna be worthless lmfao

YOOOOOOOO

Vetex just added [

SETUP FOR COOKING SYSTEM

POG