DO P AMINE a a aa

or is doing a big one

He stopped:

Vetex instantly released Sealed Chests

NVM I WAS WRONG LMAO [body unclear]

this
now this is what’ll bring the replayability of AO

Sealed Chests info:

A special type of chest typically found at sea which is sealed, and cannot be opened by players. To open them, you must pick them up, transport them to a Shipwright NPC (or maybe a different type of NPC near Shipwrights/docks) who will open it for you. They will contain more treasure than regular chests, as well as Ship Parts such as sails, hull armor, lanterns, cannons, and more. These are the primary way to obtain Ship Parts.

Ways they can be obtained (Ideas):

• Random spawning at shipwrecks
  • NPC ships of all kinds
    • When obtained from NPC ships, they appear once the ship’s crew is defeated. The amount that appears will depend on the ship’s tier, crew levels, and how much damage the ship took.
  • Spawning at random-spawning shipwrecks
  • Expeditions into the Dark Sea (found from NPC ships, islands, maybe more)
  • Diving spots
  • Ghost Ship wreck locations (only spawn when the ghost ship is spawned)

@ProjectHR1 is official copy paster

wait it gone

I took your title, @RayhanahyaR. Your job didn’t last long it seems.

I made a suggestion on carrying chests based on an arcane trello card a long time ago

No it’s just moved above.

SEALED CHEST GOT DELETED [body unclear]

No just moved

wait still there lmao

[XL] Expeditions into the Dark Sea

in list Major Feature Ideas

LABELS

FEATURE

Description

In this game, you can sail outside of the War Seas cluster and into the great unknown world beyond, known as the Dark Sea. These are areas clouded in thick fog, with unpredictable and lethal weather patterns that only get worse the further out you go. If you want to venture out into these seas, you must be prepared, and if you come back to the War Seas alive, you will be rewarded heavily.

Strong enemies and NPCs can spawn here, as well as randomized bosses.
Mirage Islands can also be found out here, which are random-generated and some pre-made islands which spawn in random locations, simulating the unpredictableness of the Dark Sea.

• Unique item sets
  • Unique ghost ships
  • Unique sea monsters
  • Extreme weather

When really deep into the Dark Sea:

• Insanity
  • Magic weather

IT’S NOT GONE IT’S MOVED ABOVE GHOST SHIPS YOU BLIND IDIOTS