Green Fire

It looks like… Scorch Magic in lanterns? Who uses an ancient magic to make plain old lanterns? How powerful exactly is Cernunno himself? (if cernunno’s forest is the place in the image)
DreadEmoji

thats called fire

not sure if you have heard of it before

Green fire typically means Scorch Magic.

green fire typically means copper/barium :nerd_face:

8 Likes

maybe its the colorblindness but that just looks like normal fire

Nope, it’s bright green.

1 Like

that’s actually a pretty neat detail, I like the idea of the bronze sea using copper for lanterns as well as for bronze

11 Likes

it could just be regular fire with green glass around it???

Nvm i misread this as “grass” whoops

can we get a split just for this “green fire argument”?

I mean it could be, but it would be interesting if it were people using copper for lanterns resulting in the green coloration

maybe it’s the non magical version of scorch magic, naturally occuring green fire called scorch

that is just fire with copper

nah but like an explosive version

acid samursi guy had acid laterns, maybe it’s the same thing here

acid lanterns?

1300 health and has lv60 gear

Probably not the guy who can use an ancient magic. This is either the copper mentioned above or someone way stronger

imagine a guy wielding scorch magic wants to warn criminals away from his home and the best thing he can come up with to let people know he’s nearby is to light torches with his magic, causing everybody to just assume its the effect of copper and not even be remotely threatened.

Cernyx and Cernunno aren’t the same person. Cernyx is the 1300 health guy with level 60 gear we fight. Cernunno is someone else we haven’t seen.

2 Likes

isn’t the glass just green

2 Likes