Greenwish Cultist Staff

Also, I noticed something odd in the latest combat video. Knocking Blitz was teal, and so was the speech bubble. None of the other weapon skills were like this, so it seems Inferno was using a special staff weapon.

We get a poorly-lit glimpse at it here, and the tip indeed seems to be green or teal. I have no clue where this weapon comes from since Carina and the Final Boss only drop armor and accessory items, not weapons. Kai drops a katana, Merlot drops claws, and a dagger. It’s very obviously not the Lion’s Halberd, either.
Screenshot (184)

It also doesn’t have the golden decoration that the Noble Thunderspear does, so we can rule that out as well. It wouldn’t make sense for a spear weapon to be in the staff category instead of polearm anyway.
NobleThunderspear

So now I’m really confused. I’ve never heard of anything that could potentially be this weapon. Maybe the “Triasta of Bronze” item dropped by the Final Boss is actually a weapon and not an accessory? I’ve never heard of a Triasta before, and I can’t find anything about it by googling, so I can’t say. The color of this special Knocking Blitz also seems to match that of oxidized bronze.

could just be a normal weapon and the changing of text bubbles is a new feature? just a bad guess but i don’t really know either

I’m pretty sure it’s the Greenwish cultist staff, from forest of cernunno enemies

Staff!??!! Wait like for magic or a weapon

Staff as in bo staff.

3 Likes

Aw man

Oh wow, thanks for catching that! I didn’t even think to check the regular Greenwish Cultists, I thought it would be odd for the regular Greenwish enemies to drop weaponry but not their boss.

2 Likes

people have been speculating that it’s some sort of trident or something going off the parts of the name

vetex himself stated that as well

in a patreon chat?

ya its the greenwish cultist staff (the only one in the entire trello that has a chance of green effects), ive thought over it a bunch and thats the only one i cuold think of. inferno is also using kai’s sabre (the katana) and its moves are in red text.

probably

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.