Greetings, I'm Crafty

Hey there.

This is my first post on the forums, so what would be more fitting than an “Introduce Yourself” post? Uhh. I’m Crafty, I guess. I’ve been playing Vet’s games since AA, back in June of 2016. Not really a vocal person. I browse the forums nearly daily, and leave comments wherever I want, so I guess that’s worth noting. Joined the Discord in February of 2018, so nearing three years now. I’m more active there.

I’m an “aspiring” artist for WoM/AO, you could say. My work is very on and off however, which is why I haven’t applied for the Artist role yet. Totally not because I’m scared away by all the other artists, yeah, that’s definitely not it

I’ve been playing ROBLOX since 2013, however I no longer have my old account. The one I play on now was made in October of 2016. Kind of annoys me, but whatever. My ROBLOX is the same as my Discord, which is the same as my name here.

I play WoM kind of a lot, but I don’t have any files with lots of hours, due to restarting a lot; an issue that has plagued me since the days of AA. I think I’m getting over it though; not that any of you troglodytes care.

That’s about it. Who knows, maybe I’ll post more often in the future; perhaps start working towards my submissions for that Artist role. We’ll see what happens.

Buh-bye.

( And thanks for reading. )

4 Likes

Please :nod:
Looking forward to see you in da group!

Ahah. You are not the first to say this. I was going to hand-draw some weapons that are in WoM for my submissions…

This isn’t a bad idea, right?

Of course its not lol

Welcome! or, well. congrats on your first post! lol.

Thanks. ( 10 characters. )

I won’t get in trouble for doing that, right–

Thank you for the reassurance.

I’ve seen a ton of people do the 10 character thing the same way you did, you should be good.

yo welcome to forum

Thank you very much.

Fuck you crafty >:(

…What have I done to deserve this? :^(