Guess the Sea Curse!

This black curse that’s shrouded in blue, mist-like energy.
StormCurse
There are a lot of things this could be. I’ve guessed: Storm, Apocalypse, Death, or Wave.

1 Like

It’s most likely the death curse given the particles it’s emitting

prob death

The particles look very different from the Death Curse’s.

The Death Curse has bright teal particles, shaped kinda like ribbons of energy.

But our mystery curse has sky blue plasma-like energy, reminiscent of spirit energy. I think Wave and Apocalypse are the most likely. Storm would be weird but still possible.

Storm consists of water, wind, and lightning so I assume it’d be a lot more blue with lightning emitting from it if it was the storm curse

1 Like

Yeah. But I can see the black coming from clouds or something, and the weird blue energy being some sort of electrically-charged water or wind.

walter white curse

Hmm, looking at an image of Calvus’ Apocalypse Curse blast, it seems like neither Apocalypse nor Death are good candidates anymore. Apocalypse’s energy is also too bright teal to be a match, and it comes in the form of shockwaves rather than plasma-like energy.
ApocalypseBurst

Currently I’m thinking it’s definitely Wave.

If that’s the case then it’s either wave or something entirely separate from magic

1 Like

Yeah, with how similarly the energy looks to spirit energy it’s possible this might be some sort of experimental curse. I’m still leaning toward Wave, though.

1 Like

Perhaps its the storm curse! Thats if storm is a planned magic!.. I do wonder where that room is on the map

1 Like

Which room? The one full of curses? It’s not even a real place, it only appears in the cutscene where Lord Elius explains Sea Curses. I don’t think we’re seeing into any kingdom’s actual curse vault, because in the cutscene there were a few curses that were already owned by some characters.

And yeah, I think the only thing more likely than Wave is that it’s the Storm Curse. Also, Storm is definitely still a planned magic, since it’s on the trello:
StormMagicConfirmed

Although, outside of the storm cloud connection, it’d be weird for a curse that mainly consists of bright blues to be very black in color

1 Like

Realistically it should probably be more dark gray than black, yeah. But I think it makes sense for the curse’s base color to be dark gray or black, since stormclouds are the one link between thunder, wind, and rainwater.

potentially wave, storm would have lightning particles and apoc/death looks different

So the two most likely candidates are either the wave curse or an unnamed experimental curse

1 Like

Seems so.

Ya, i did mean the curse room. I know its not in the kingdom… rather millions of miles in the dark sea! Or really high in the sky! Would be funny if it was found… Perhaps its MIMHERE ISLAND!

It contains curses that are taken, it can’t be real, just there to show what curses look like for narrative purposes.

1 Like

I would say that this may represent a curse vault, but obviously, it’s just here to showcase sea curses