Guild Pin not showing up on your profile picture? (YOU HAVE TO BE IN A FORUM GUILD GROUP)

This is NOT a bug. This is something you need to turn on manually. Here are the steps:

• Step 1: Click your profile picture in the top right corner, and click the icon that looks like a person.

• Step 2: Click on “Preferences” with the gear icon next to it.

• Step 3: Scroll down until you see “Primary Group”.

• Step 4: Select your group that is shown.

• Step 5: Click the “Save Changes” button.

And there you go, you have your group pin embedded on your profile picture!

(EDIT: Made an edit and changed category from Guild to Guides & Tutorials / Forum Guides)

7 Likes

This was posted the day WoM was publicly released…I remember that day…

This is the largest scale of necrobumping that has ever been necrobumped on forums

3 Likes

i was trying to ask meta if this was pinnable for guild category like a few weeks ago and i had no response but now that this category exists i just switched it to this :sunglass:

Good thing Srtolertus isn’t here, or I’d be in a lot of trouble…

You now hold the title of largest necrobump

1 Like

Great.

I do not see Primary Group tho :neutral_face:

Mech did you just necrobump after someone complained on this exact post of necrobumping. I’m disappointed in you.

Somebody send him to Brazil

Shut about Necroposting. If they have an actual reason to Necropost and it’s not just for the funnies it’s ok to Necropost.

I refuse. This is the United States of The Forums. If I want to complain about necrobumping, then I’ll complain about it because I CAN. I have de right to say any tang I wants… unless it’s against the forum rules of course.

As Sherman Klump says best
“Yes. I. Can!”

Thank you for listening to my TEDTalk

1 Like

i cant believe i missed on this one.

you know what this means, @Cosmos.

YOU’RE COMING WITH ME.

BRAZIL

I swear, your hands have started to have worse image quality

Also, you can’t catch Forum-Cosmos @anon50359812, ahaha!

Neither do I

bro just necrobumped people complaining about necrobumping, that’s a whole power move.

idk if im late or not, but you have to be in a forum guild group to see it i believe
Screenshot 2020-11-18 133811

This is a test

Epic