Guild Ships? Leader can spawn them,

Im not sure if you are a guild leader or guild HR but it is very hard to coordinate an Army in a Guild war as WOM is now its legitimately everywhere with no organization and since there will be one a server you aren’t fighting 3 over powered ones.

My guild plans to put each division on a single ship with hr’s leading those ships and the flagship if there is one have the guild master and other HR’s far better communication and it gives other guilds something to target and defend in a naval battle because of the possible implications that losing the Flagship might mean

And how are naval battles boring?

Literally the problem I mentioned. That’s just locking content to guild people when others that want to have fun won’t have access to them. As Dragon said, it’s not a good idea in general.

Then that just makes guilds overpowered?
I legit don’t get what you’re trying to argue here.

As for Naval Battles being boring, Dragon didn’t say that. He said that fighting 1-3 huge guild ships is boring, because you’re always going to lose. You can’t argue in this situation. There’s just so much stuff that would make this either broken, unbalanced, unaccessible to most people, or absolute garbage.

This is how you know someone is an AR player, https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/guild-ships-leader-can-spawn-them/45457, this is how.
I believe this suggestion was made many many times in AR, and in the forums already. I believe It sounds nice, I would vote but Vote limit is cringe :nod:

You may always lose but with my tactics I sure wont and its FOR GUILDS not for the normal populace thats the point. Also list these things that will make it broken if it is scaled by Guild infamy? You bring allies to a fight against multiple ships you are not alone. well you may be but I sure as hell ain’t

And i pity the fool that thinks players working together is broken on a ship that is slightly stronger than normal That just looks cool and is bigger and better based on how powerful your infamy.

Its not unbalanced because its only one ship in a server only accessible by HR’s in the guild so there will be few of them and they lose infamy upon their destruction. not to mention the cost

Also building will also be guild locked content so what even is your point?

Hold the fuck up.
For “your guild”?

Dude. The Suggestions Category is made for actual suggestions for the game. If you’re suggesting things for your guild, you’re in the wrong place. Please just stop, no one wants this in the game and if many people do not agree, it’s better to listen.

If you just make it lose infamy once ship is dead, then that will just make it so no one uses it other than a few stupider people. Everyone will just use a large fleet that you do not lose infamy from.

Thats why it will be stronger than normal

So a high-risk high reward? If the Guild Ship sinks other ships it gains infamy?

What we are trying to create is actual uses for Guild Halls. because if the Guild halls are destructible people will camp them and There isnt much space on island for lots of guilds to have guild halls and it wouldn’t make any sense for them to be indestructible. Guild flagships are far better because they can be used in naval combat and Guilds can meet on them and people can’t camp a ship for targets.

Guild halls will be used to get infamy?

I thought everyone knew that by this point.

Yeah they will be camped obviously

You can’t camp a ship though

I mean, camping is staying in one place. Doesn’t that mean the battleship could be camped too? BY just standing in it…

So what if they’re camped. :fr:

Again I don’t get why you’re still arguing about this. We’ve had 5 other suggestions like this and I’m pretty sure Vetex even said no directly.

He’s NOT adding this.

Tbh I only said I liked this idea bcs big ass boat